Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

The Cop pulled into the old man’s driveway about 15 minutes after he had disappeared into the woods. He knocked on the cabin door but nobody answered. He called in to Dispatch to let them know he’d be out of contact for a while.

“...cause of all the old logging equipment,” he rationalized. “It interferes with the radio signals out here.”

“You not scared of those woods too, are you?” the dispatcher laughed. “Just remember, if you see a pale little girl with sharp fangs, RUN!”

“What is she a vampire now? I thought this was a ghost thing. You all need to get your story straight…. Honestly, I’m more afraid of this crazy old man, he said he’d wait outside for me but he’s not even home. I hope he’s not up in the woods.”

“The old man? Uhhhh, well he might actually be a werewolf. Rumor is that he’s the one who ripped that poor little girl to shreds. Not even joking, that one might be true…. Well, good luck! Radio check-in in an hour, OK?” the dispatcher laughed again.

“Copy that. Can you get backup bringing some silver bullets? Strike that, a wooden stake. Or just some salt? I don’t even know. Hahahah.” the cop’s laugh trailed off. “.....alright so I’m heading out now…. Ok?....... Hello? ……” Nothing but static on the other end, the Cop took a deep breath and starting walking towards the treeline.

Archived