Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

28 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

The dispatcher put down clicked her microphone off and put on her coat to go outside for a smoke break. She opened the door and was torn to shreds by a giant wolf. @jfinley88 is dead. He was the Dispatcher.

With the way the write up is written, bucs isn't likely to be a wolf unless there's a pack. He was "dead" when this happened. So if someone has a silver bullet (and it's actually a thing in this game) it could be wasted on bucs since we don't know for sure what he is.

4 hours ago, MathMan said:

I was actually more suspicious of this post by MD4L. Although, I mostly wanted to see his reaction to the heat. And I was curious of who would (or wouldn't) offer ideas regarding why MD4L could be suspicious.

MD4L is playing very sloppy, aggressive, and defensive.
 I do think MD4L is being defensive enough to maybe be mafia. Although he gave up pretty quickly when he was caught as the serial killer. He should have claimed vig in that scenario. He could be mad civ. right now, he's desperately throwing crap to the wall to see if it sticks, purposefully ignoring the top 2 other vote getters, probably so people won't say that he's trying to save himself.

Like Jfinley, MD4L is not going anywhere (Jfinley might be a weird OTHER role. So I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him_
Neither would last to the end without getting lynched.

My vote is going to be someone else.

The other top-vote getter, pats1, made this post, which I found suspicious:

This is very suspicious because you KNOW the reason why jfin is being voted.
It's because of this post, which you yourself commented on an hour before.

For this reason, I'll going to vote pats1.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

<3 Malf.

These two posts come right after each other.

I post up some dirt on pats1, and bucs seems to like what i posted. He later votes for pats1, and then moves his vote later onto someone else.

Bucsfan might be trying to butter me up with that comment, or he realizes that its good logic against a fellow mafioso, so he wants to act "as if he was civ".

@Pats#1, i think you answered this question, but let me ask again. Why didnt you assume people for voting for jfinley because of the same reason you were keeping an eye on hom for?

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Gotcha....is there a reason why people are sort of using them interchangeably then? The radio communication started with "ser", so it's fairly obvious we've got a serial killer I'm guessing.

Bucs is probably the serial killer who can survive 1 death 

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Gotcha....is there a reason why people are sort of using them interchangeably then? The radio communication started with "ser", so it's fairly obvious we've got a serial killer I'm guessing.

I don't like that people use them interchangeably either.

I usually consider Serial Killer to be an "other" alignment, and a Vigilante to be a "town" alignment.

You're right that it sounds like the JFin kill was from a serial killer / wolf (Hermit?)

Mafia hit didn't stick?

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

With the way the write up is written, bucs isn't likely to be a wolf unless there's a pack. He was "dead" when this happened. So if someone has a silver bullet (and it's actually a thing in this game) it could be wasted on bucs since we don't know for sure what he is.

Very true.

Bucsfan is probably not with the mafia at all, and hes maybe the serial killer role.

Which could explain why there was only 1 death at night.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I don't like that people use them interchangeably either.

I usually consider Serial Killer to be an "other" alignment, and a Vigilante to be a "town" alignment.

You're right that it sounds like the JFin kill was from a serial killer / wolf (Hermit?)

Mafia hit didn't stick?

Im guessing that mafia hit jfin.

Bucsfan was the Other who (because he was lynched), didnt get to kill.

Its possible that mafia has to kill bucsfan.

5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@Pats#1, i think you answered this question, but let me ask again. Why didnt you assume people for voting for jfinley because of the same reason you were keeping an eye on hom for?

Because at that point it was simply a curiosity on my part, I really didn't know get a leaning one way or another, I just noted I was going to keep an eye on him because of his supposed "complicated role".

This was my post to him, I said it right in the post I wasn't sure one way or another, just suspicious.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:17 PM, Pats#1 said:

So you're role is complicated? 

Not sure if this leans Mafia or not....got my eye on you

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Very true.

Bucsfan is probably not with the mafia at all, and hes maybe the serial killer role.

Which could explain why there was only 1 death at night.

Could also be something involving even night kills or someone landed a role block.  

I dunno if I'm buying bucs being other at all.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Could also be something involving even night kills or someone landed a role block.  

Hes either mafia or other.

He doesnt fit the description of any known civs roles, and hes not a teenager (suit and tie)

He definitely could be a werewolf too.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Same. My best guesses:

Bucs is a mafia who survives the first lynch.

The Other killed JFin

Mafia hit was roleblocked or the target was protected.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Hes either mafia or other.

He doesnt fit the description of any known civs roles, and hes not a teenager (suit and tie)

He definitely could be a werewolf too.

Oh yeah.  No chance I'm buying him as town.  

I'm still leaning him being a mafia GF as that's most likely imo.  But there are definitely other possibilities.

Archived