Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Depends on the role.

If it is a single, short term, role like a town fool, usually the game continues and there can be dual winners.

If it is a role with a long term agenda like last man standing, etc, then obviously it ends at that point.

If it is any sort of "house" related "other" group, then they usually have to win alone.

So even if the Vampire kills bucs, he would still need to be the last one standing... I like our chances in that one then.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Does the game just end if an other gets their win condition or can the Civs still win too?

So I have an inquiry in this. By lynching him were preventing the  vampire from killing him and winning the game. But at the same time giving the mafia a chance to cull the numbers thus making it harder to beat the mafia. If bucs doesn’t die tonight then we might have to turn to another strategy

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its the whole issue of not doing anything the entire game other than casually check in and say a whole lot of nothing and vote

There is usually at least 1 mafia member who assumes that strategy. its usually KSJ or Jfin tbh

Your definition of nothing and mine are completely different. And yes I perfected that strategy on a couple of occasions 

3 minutes ago, stallyns said:

So I have an inquiry in this. By lynching him were preventing the  vampire from killing him and winning the game. But at the same time giving the mafia a chance to cull the numbers thus making it harder to beat the mafia. If bucs doesn’t die tonight then we might have to turn to another strategy

I'm guessing he's a cult of some sort. Like he needs to replace me. And I'd guess he has at least one after last night.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

So even if the Vampire kills bucs, he would still need to be the last one standing... I like our chances in that one then.

I have no idea what that victory condition would be.

I don't even believe Bucs when he says that is how the vampire would win.

I think it is more likely that the Vampire converts.

Votes:

mathman - bucs (35)

ksj - bucs (35), pats (36), et (43)

tk3 - bucs (36)

raves - math (38)

md4l - bucs (40)

famous - bucs (41)

whicker - bucs (42)

et - bucs (42), tk3 (42), bucs (49)

bucs - rags (42), ksj (51)

ted - bucs (42)

mookie- bucs (44)

LTBF - bucs (45)

bcb - bucs (49)

rags - bucs (49)

untouch - bucs (49)

stallyns - bucs (52)

pats - bucs (52)

VC:

14 bucs -mathman tk3, md4l, famous, whicker, ted, mookie, LTBF, ET, Bcb, rags, untouch, stallyns, pats

1 ET - ksj

1 math - raves

1 ksj - bucs 

11 minutes ago, stallyns said:

If Bucs doesn't die tonight then we have a list of people who have been pushing the Bucs BW hard and go from there

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I have no idea what that victory condition would be.

I don't even believe Bucs when he says that is how the vampire would win.

I think it is more likely that the Vampire converts.

This actually makes more sense tbh

The group decided they better go back and look for clues as to what happened to that slick looking dude they thought they killed, through the dark they made it back to where they had left @bucsfan333's body.

“Uhhhh, like, where did he go?” asked a ditzy girl in the back.

“Well, those footprints do lead to a big spooky mansion on the hill. I can’t believe we all missed that the first day.”

The group walked up to the mansion, kicked in the door and dragged bucsfan out into the snow. Once again they beat him about the head and neck but this time they leaned him up against a fencepost outside his mansion. After a few minutes his wounds started to heal and they all piled back on again, and once again delivered a brutal beating about the head and neck. One of the boys grabbed a tree branch and broke it over his knee, three others held bucfan’s arms behind his back.

“Stay put this time,” he said as he plunged the pointed branch through bucfan’s heart and stuck it into the fence behind him. Bucfan’s chin dropped to his chest and blood poured from the corners of his mouth.

@bucsfan333 is dead, he was Vampire aligned.

--------------------------------

The Hermit watched the group walk back down the trail. Once they got to the bonfire he headed back to his makeshift campsite as well. He was just falling asleep when he saw a figure standing in the shadows a few feet away.

“Help.” the shadowed figure asked. “Hel-” he stepped out of the shadows, and his hands and face were covered in blood. The Hermit didn’t notice the fur sticking out of his collar.

The Hermit jumped up and threw the man across his shoulders, he started walking towards his cabin. When they got there he threw his shoulder into the door and laid the man down on the couch.

“You’ve lost a lot a blood, pal. I’ll get the ambulance on the way.” The old man went into the kitchen and picked up the phone. Before he could dial, the beast had transformed back into a wolf. It leapt across the room and took off The Hermits head with one swipe.

@bcb1213 is dead. He was the Hermit, Civ aligned.

-------------------------

Completely unaware of the horrors that had occured just a couple miles away in the old cabin, the teens huddled around the bonfire. Several of them leapt to their feet when they heard a howl in the distance. Some picked up their sharpened sticks a few others had knives, they all ran to the edge of the canyon and listened. Far down in the canyon below, it sounded like some sort of animal fight. Snarling and gnashing of teeth, and something large ripping through the forest. Suddenly they heard a loud explosion and a huge beam of light lit up the night sky. The group had to cover their faces it was so bright.

Then, as soon as it started, it was over. The light disappeared and the forest went silence. The group walked back to the safety of the bonfire.

Does this mean there is a group of vampires and pack of wolves, along with the group of teens?

All of which are pitted against eachother? I want to say Bucs was Dracula, and that would explain him being a long in this as a vampire, but the write up didn't mention it.

This could be an underworld type situation.

Archived