Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No you had it right, There are more civ PRs in this game than just the cop.

With 7 of us left and 2 enemies. If both the enemies have kills then we have to lynch correctly or lose. Let's think about this

Based off confirmed civ roles, unless Just a Kid is some amazing power role or The Twins are other than what i think they are, then all the possible power roles are gone, though I agree the lynching needs to be right, at this time I have only the idea that you're off than you were as a normal civ game.

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Good game

Sucked I had a ban due to posting too much in my first week lol

I was wanting to answer some questions and post more leading up to the vote but couldnt. And some people thought I didn't post enough B|

I hope you play with us again

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Based off confirmed civ roles, unless Just a Kid is some amazing power role or The Twins are other than what i think they are, then all the possible power roles are gone, though I agree the lynching needs to be right, at this time I have only the idea that you're off than you were as a normal civ game.

Well I am Just a Kid. I do think my ability is powerful but we'd have to coordinate its use. 

And yes I picked up Rag's shotgun and shot Stallyns. I messed up. 

14 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Good game

Sucked I had a ban due to posting too much in my first week lol

I was wanting to answer some questions and post more leading up to the vote but couldnt. And some people thought I didn't post enough B|

Thanks for playing man... I’ll definitely tag you next time I host. 

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

@domepatrol91 will we get a list of all the roles and actions at the end of this?

Not as detailed as what bucs gives out just cause I don’t keep a record like he does, but I’ll answer any questions you guys have. I can def list the roles when it’s over

On 12/24/2017 at 7:45 AM, domepatrol91 said:

The group walked down the road to Mr. Rags house. They knocked on a door and an old pudgy man answered. Before he could grab his shotgun, the group dragged him into the snow and beat him with a shovel. One of them (civ-aligned) went back into the house and grabbed his shotgun, before returning to the group and heading back into the woods. @Ragnarok  is dead. He was the Retired Cop.

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well I am Just a Kid. I do think my ability is powerful but we'd have to coordinate its use. 

And yes I picked up Rag's shotgun and shot Stallyns. I messed up. 

Considering rags was a retired cop and you're the one that picked up his gun? Are you a backup cop of some kind?

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why Touch?

He's seemed off but not to the level I had focused on Math because he was hiding something but with more devious actions than being the Cop.  I think we should mainly focus on who not to vote based on how Math voted now that we know he was the cop than anything else.

Archived