Monday Night Football: Jets @ 49ers

Monday Night Football: Jets @ 49ers  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jets
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2024 at 12:15 AM

Just now, Forge said:

He was terrible that last drive. Before that, its definitely been pretty meh. I thought the passing offense has looked fairly scared most of this game. May just be the rust. 

Not having reps definitely doesn't help when your #1 receiver and starting LT have done no work with you on new installs and your starting swiss army knife RB is a scratch like an hour before the game. But he's at best been below average.

• Like 1

Lets all just split the difference and say that it looks like he should still be rehabbing. Aaron Rodgers at 50% mobility with a weak plant leg is not what you want to see, (unless you like watching him struggle).

He definitely looks better than a bunch of garbage teams trotted out as starters week 1.

*And just like that! TD

Edited by nagahide13

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He was terrible that last drive. Before that, its definitely been pretty meh. I thought the passing offense has looked fairly scared most of this game. May just be the rust. 

I am sure week one is part of it. His team is also just gashing in the run game consistently so playing a bit safe is probably a good thing.

• Like 1