Week 2 GDT: Raiders (0-1) @ Ravens (0-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Obviously the Ravens. Why even make a poll?
    • I just hope everyone has fun

The Ravens OL is suspect and Maxx/Wilkins should eat, but that other DE spot sure is iffy not having Koonce or Tyree. Henry looked rather pedestrian week one but no doubt will be wanting to show the world he isn't washed. I don't know how we are going to try to contain Lamar (No one can honestly). Spillane is not athletic enough to spy. I suppose Deablo could try, but with Andrews and Likely both being great TEs, we are going to need our D to have an elite game to stand any chance. 

Roquon Smith imo is the best LB in the league and will wreak havoc on Sunday. We truly need Minshew to get his - out of his butt and start hitting open WRs quickly. No more getting gun shy. I suspect Bowers will lead the team in targets.

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

This seems like the classic NFL game where every expects one team to win and the opposite happens . 97% of early bets on the Ravens 

We pull off the upset 24-20

No way the Raiders hold them to 20 when they gave up 22 to the Chargers. It’s a horrible spot 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

0-2 is one step closer to Carson Beck. Sign me up.

I'm okay with going 3-14, 4-13 if it means we get a top pick and a top QB.  I either want 3-4 wins or 10-12 wins.  Playoffs or bust.

• Like 1

I expect another ugly game. D will keep us in it, but eventually ravens will break free. 
Unfortunately as many suspected, Ravens coming off a loss for their home opener, is a tough place to play. 
The other harbaugh will have them ready to go. 

I hope to see us come up with a little more life on O. But unfortunately dont see it. 
I kinda expect us to come out super aggressive this week and have it back fire lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

expect another defensive game for the first half before Lamar does something crazy and breaks the game open. 

Early game, traveling to the east coast against a team who lost like that last week. I see the score getting a little lopsided second half. 

This is what I hope happens tbh.  If this happens, at least we can hang our hats on AP having them prepared and losing to a better team.

If they go cross country and get embarrassed from the get go, I'll have flashbacks to the winless streaks of the recent past.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

expect another defensive game for the first half before Lamar does something crazy and breaks the game open. 

Early game, traveling to the east coast against a team who lost like that last week. I see the score getting a little lopsided second half. 

Not to mention extra rest extra days to prepare 

East coast, early game? Baltimore's home opener? After losing to the chefs? 10% hope.....90% certainty. We will pressure Jackson, Baltimores line looked very bad, unfortunately, Jackson running looked very good. He'll break some off no doubt. That's a given. We gotta handle Henry and the TEs.....then MAYBE we can keep it interesting....if not? We ALL KNOW what will happen....

• Like 1