Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

Is Kupp the greatest white WR ever? He can play any position and dominate.

when healthy he’s shown to be the best and be able to carry an offense with no run game. His main issue is that he’s never been healthy. We win that sb in 19 with Kupp. But there’s no CB or defense that can hold him down. He produces in the playoffs when you want him the most. I know longevity matters. But man, besides getting hurt the dudes shown to be an absolute elite unit. The streets will never forget. Like I love Welker, but he was just a slot god. Kupp not only matches him there but he’s nasty in the outside. 

Edited by El Ramster

19 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

when healthy he’s shown to be the best and be able to carry an offense with no run game. His main issue is that he’s never been healthy. We win that sb in 19 with Kupp. But there’s no CB or defense that can hold him down. He produces in the playoffs when you want him the most. I know longevity matters. But man, besides getting hurt the dudes shown to be an absolute elite unit. The streets will never forget. Like I love Welker, but he was just a slot god. Kupp not only matches him there but he’s nasty in the outside. 

Between Kupp and Steve Largent 

55 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Longevity and availability matter.  Kupp, Largent and McCaffrey are top mentions.  Welker also carries some recency bias.  

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Kupp is not even better than Don Hutson, Don Maynard, or  Lance Alworth.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I know none of us saw him play but I have a hard time believing either is better then Don Hutson.  

Yeah dude. A dude playing vs farmers is a better athlete. There is no athlete born in 20-30-40-50-60-70-80 that’s better than today’s.. The nutrition is better and so are the steroids. Come on mang. Hudson? Wouldn’t even make a NFL roster in todays league my boy.’dude wouldn’t even make D1 college. 

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yeah dude. A dude playing vs farmers is a better athlete. There is no athlete born in 20-30-40-50-60-70-80 that’s better than today’s.. The nutrition is better and so are the steroids. Come on mang. Hudson? Wouldn’t even make a NFL roster in todays league my boy.’dude wouldn’t even make D1 college. 

Rammy you've had some wild takes over the years and are probably high right now but damn!!!

See the otherside to that coin would be Kupp playing in that Era, without all of the benefits modern day athletes are afforded?

He already has issues staying healthy.  Can you imagine playing with no Facemask? No pads? An Era were they literally could take your head off? 

Kupp wouldn't last a season. 

21 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

This is a NBA Twitter level take.

29 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rammy you've had some wild takes over the years and are probably high right now but damn!!!

See the otherside to that coin would be Kupp playing in that Era, without all of the benefits modern day athletes are afforded?

He already has issues staying healthy.  Can you imagine playing with no Facemask? No pads? An Era were they literally could take your head off? 

Toughness doesn’t equal to being good. 
just like the nba. Go back and watch it what some hideous basketball. Being able to wack a guy with your elbow didn’t mean you could play. If I want to see dudes going at it I’m tunning into UFC. Without a doubt the greatest era of the United States and foundations. But I swear to god I’ll drop 4k yards on they as… 

Tough does not equal good. You were just a goon. 

32 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Also, I think the heaviest lb in that era might weigh 140 lbs. malnutrition up the as. No ones  catching or tackling Cooper. Hell be the biggest dude by far. Dudes ripped.