Sunday Night Football: Chicago Bears (1-0) @ Houston Texans (1-0)

Football_Bachelor08

Sunday Night Football: Chicago Bears (1-0) @ Houston Texans (1-0)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Texans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2024 at 12:15 AM

47 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Tory Taylor (bears punter) might be the team mvp this year with some of the field position we've ended up with getting via trading punts (not counting that penalty) 

Seems like he’s going to be good. Probably should have used that pick on an offensive lineman, though. 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Not very demure and very mindful Caleb. Poor defense. The thing is that you can understand a rookie sucking. But you want to see talent, flash or something pop. You’ve seen it from Deshaun, Cj, Vick, Herbert, Luck and others. Right now Caleb has shown me to be nothing more than a check down machine. 

Dude was touted to be a high generational talent. You just wanna see something special. This is heartbreaking. 

When people label someone as generational, I just laugh anymore. Between Lawerence and it appears Caleb, the term needs to be retired. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Not very demure and very mindful Caleb. Poor defense. The thing is that you can understand a rookie sucking. But you want to see talent, flash or something pop. You’ve seen it from Deshaun, Cj, Vick, Herbert, Luck and others. Right now Caleb has shown me to be nothing more than a check down machine. 

Dude was touted to be a high generational talent. You just wanna see something special. This is heartbreaking. 

Plenty of #1 picks have amazing arms but what happens when they have pressure is the question 

sam darnold has an arm

zach Wilson has an arm 

• Like 1

Caleb needs to give every single bears defender a back rub. Got dammm this is like watching a Shakespeare play in person. It’s absolutely beautiful. They could have given up 30 mins ago! They keep fighting. I’m about to hit the gym and rip my PR idgaf. I’m motivated for you CHI CITY.