Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)

Football_Bachelor08

Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Falcons
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2024 at 12:15 AM

I think Phillie dominate. 

I bet they get TDs on the ground, through the air and from their D/ST.

Kirk MUST be better, and they need to get their ground game going and must bring London into the game. They were too predictable as well, they made it very easy for Pittsburgh defense to just tee off on them.

It just feels like a potential chastising game for ATL, early in season Prime Time at a drunk LFF.

Eagles - 34

Atlanta - 15

Edited by Hunter2_1

Look it's Primetime Cousins. So that alone gives me confidence.  However that confidence is now nullified with AJ Brown being ruled out!!!

The Eagles Defense better find a way to slow down Bijan becuase if he gets the wide open lanes Josh Jacobs had last week, he'll have 200+ 3TD! Opening up passing lanes for London/Pitts!!!

We also don't have a TJ Watt type pass rusher single handedly capable of wrecking the game. Giving Cousins happy feet. Hopefully "collectively" that pressure can continue tonight because if he's sitting back there with all day to throw? This game can and will go sideways. 

That said. It is BDN retirement celebration game, 1st Home gm (technically 2nd) but this time at the Linc in front of Eagle Fans, I do expect a Eagles Win. Assuming of course we limit any and all self inflicted TO's unlike last week. 

Here's to a Injury Free game for both sides, let the cards fall where they may. 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u

Even with AJ out, the eagles still have better weapons than most teams, and a QB that isn't less than a year removed from tearing his Achilles at age 35. 

These should be 2 of the top 5 OL's in the league, so it'll be interesting to see if either D can get a pass rush going. If eagles can make Judon invisible, they should win.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think Phillie dominate. 

I bet they get TDs on the ground, through the air and from their D/ST.

Kirk MUST be better, and they need to get their ground game going and must bring London into the game. They were too predictable as well, they made it very easy for Pittsburgh defense to just tee off on them.

It just feels like a potential chastising game for ATL, early in season Prime Time at a drunk LFF.

Eagles - 34

Atlanta - 15

I think the Falcons defense is better than people give them credit for.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Even with AJ out, the eagles still have better weapons than most teams, and a QB that isn't less than a year removed from tearing his Achilles at age 35. 

These should be 2 of the top 5 OL's in the league, so it'll be interesting to see if either D can get a pass rush going. If eagles can make Judon invisible, they should win.

You're forgetting about Grady Jarrett.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yep, I know you do 😄 the defense seems good to me. I am just expecting an all court performance from Phi. Pick 6, fumbles returned - that kind of night 

I mean, it's not like it's crazy to think a defense with 5 former Pro Bowl/All-Pro players (Judon, Simmons, Bates, Terrell, Jarrett) should be good (like 10-15 range). Or that the EAgles might have some hangover from the Brazil trip either. But It's not like I've been right 100% of the time in my life. So it's no biggie if I am wrong here. I just think the Falcons put up a bigger fight on defense than a lot of people here will.

50 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I mean, it's not like it's crazy to think a defense with 5 former Pro Bowl/All-Pro players (Judon, Simmons, Bates, Terrell, Jarrett) should be good (like 10-15 range). Or that the EAgles might have some hangover from the Brazil trip either. But It's not like I've been right 100% of the time in my life. So it's no biggie if I am wrong here. I just think the Falcons put up a bigger fight on defense than a lot of people here will.

And what about your offense?