Week 3 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That is a good question.  He is 60, and probably has made some pretty good money, he may not want to do it again.  If he wants to stay in the league, he has to have a great track record for being an OC.  He is in part responsible for Aaron Rodgers and Dak Prescott, and has worked with Joe Montana and Brett Favre.  He is either incredibly fortunate or has some idea of what he is doing with QBs. Might not be a bad idea for who ever ends up getting Arch Manning to bring in McCarthy as some kind of consultant for a year or two.  

His offense is trash if you don’t have a top QB. We’ve seen it. Never did we feel like he was in control. It was Favres arm. It was Rodgers going super compared to the previous HOF QB. Now it’s MLF dominating the voice of Green Bay until Love becomes so statistically brilliant the super star factor overrides him.

Yes I’m more sour than I should be about him based on my recent posts regarding him. I’ll think on that.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

His offense is trash if you don’t have a top QB. We’ve seen it. Never did we feel like he was in control. It was Favres arm. It was Rodgers going super compared to the previous HOF QB. Now it’s MLF dominating the voice of Green Bay until Love becomes so statistically brilliant the super star factor overrides him.

Yes I’m more sour than I should be about him based on my recent posts regarding him. I’ll think on that.

The blunder in Seattle in 2014 is unfortunately as much of his legacy as the 2010 Superbowl win, and after that ended, his window of being a top NFL coach went shut in my opinion.

Yeah he's done ok with the talent he's been given in Dallas, but he still can't beat San Francisco.  Like Sean Payton, he's a one and done Superbowl coach.