• or Seahawks (2-0)
    • Lions (1-1)
    • or Cardinals (1-1)
    • Ravens (1-1)
    • or Cowboys (1-1)
    • 49ers (1-1)
    • or Rams (0-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:00 PM

8 hours ago, Docknstein11 said:

I didn’t follow him that much in college so I’m not speaking on those years. I’m sure there were some things then that turned people off. But you’re talking about a time when most people regret the way they acted in some way. Since he’s been a Bear he hasn’t done or said anything to make me question his character. In his press conferences he’s well spoken, thoughtful and accountable. I can guarantee that most people who hate Caleb over his personality fully support other players with more character concerns. It really seems like people are clinging to a couple little things he may have done in college and/or have let the media dictate their narrative.

It wasn’t just one or two tiny things in college though. There were several things that honestly, would be major character red flags for me if I was in charge of a multi-billion dollar franchise.

And while I do like some of the things I’ve seen from him so far as a pro (personality/character-wise), there have also been a few minor things that give me pause. Nothing egregious, but enough to register on the radar

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Meanwhile Justin Fields is playing "winning football" whatever that means.

It means his defense isn't absolutely terrible and his coaching staff is willing to hide his many flaws.

Joe Burrow getting blame for last nights game is insane lol. The Bengals defense is absolutely horrible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Lol. No punts or turnovers the whole game. But he didn't win! so he sucks. QB Winzzzzzz discourse is awesome!!!

That take is so mind-numbingly stupid I don't even know where to begin. They scored on every possession they had in the 2nd half.

4 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Meanwhile Justin Fields is playing "winning football" whatever that means.

Watching the Steelers, he's not turning the ball over, he's game managing and scoring points. It's not flashy at all but he is playing winning football, which is exactly what you should be doing with that defense.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That take is so mind-numbingly stupid I don't even know where to begin. They scored on every possession they had in the 2nd half.

Watching the Steelers, he's not turning the ball over, he's game managing and scoring points. It's not flashy at all but he is playing winning football, which is exactly what you should be doing with that defense.

I understand that Fields is doing his job well lol. My point was to contrast the laughable take that Joe Burrow is somehow not doing enough to win.

• Like 2