Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

This is bad in pretty much every facet of the game of football. I’m not sure there’s one single thing we’ve done well today, or a player who has had a good game. It’s almost admirable the extent to which this is the most consistent, uniform display of suckage we’ve seen in a long time.

• Like 2

Just now, Nightmare said:

This is bad in pretty much every facet of the game of football. I’m not sure there’s one single thing we’ve done well today, or a player who has had a good game. It’s almost admirable the extent to which this is the most consistent, uniform display of suckage we’ve seen in a long time.

100%

Not a single positive can be conjured up about this. It's absolutely inexcusable to be getting treated like the 2024 Carolina Panthers at home....by the 2024 Carolina Panthers.

• Like 2

Just now, CaribouLou said:

Team is disgusting. What's funny is the Raiders fans knew something like this would happen after we beat the Ravens. Doesn't matter who is the coach, we've been seeing this ish for 20 years now with multiple different coaching staffs. Clean house and get our QBotF along with a coach who knows his x's and o's. So sick of this team and the product they put out every year.

Our idiot owner refuses to rebuild and keeps trying to slap lipstick on a pig and fans keep buying this trash product.  20+ years of embarrassing trash and fans still fall for it every year. 

Minchew is serviceable, the D is elite, our O will be explosive... blah, blah.  Flat out nonsense.

You couldn't give me a ticket to watch such an embarrassment of a product.