Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Minshew is playing like *** make no mistake.

Is anyone shocked?  The guy is a bum. 

Zero pass rush and our CB's have been getting cooked.  Hell, even a bum like Dalton can flourish with zero pressure.  

This team needs a stud pass rusher on the opposite side of Maxx and a number #1 CB.  This should be obvious to anyone who watches Raider football.

• Like 1

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Anyone but Frank Reich lollllllll. Literally anyone. 

But my preference is one of the genius OC’s. Saints, Texans, or Lions. 

Yeah not sure if you've noticed, but we're almost certainly not attracting anyone great. We're going to have to settle for someone and hope they can build up a decent staff and promote from within. 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I will say that looked a lot less dangerous on replay. But a lot of shaky throws into coverage today by Minshew. A lot of happy feet and trying to scramble way too early in the play. 

If Devante catches that ball we would've been in field-goal range. That's just the reality. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Davante Adams sucks or anything but I think sometimes we do as raider fans is that if a player is in question it's automatically that guy's fault rather than the guy who's position is solidified. I prefer to just call a spade a spade

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Yeah not sure if you've noticed, but we're almost certainly not attracting anyone great. We're going to have to settle for someone and hope they can build up a decent staff and promote from within. 

I don’t think you followed Reich’s last two HC Runs. Legit terrible leadership, terrible offensive scheme, terrible coach hires, terrible QB Management, just one of the worst HC’s I’ve ever seen. I said in real time when the Panthers hired him WTF are they thinking. 

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Anyone but Frank Reich lollllllll. Literally anyone. 

But my preference is one of the genius OC’s. Saints, Texans, or Lions. 

Honestly the Bobby Slowik guy looks like he's been figured out this year(which is concerning because he has better weapons than he did the year before)