BDL 2024 Week 3: Lancaster Werewolves @ Cwmfelinfach Ptrash Pterodactyls

RedGold

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • Cwmfelinfach Ptrash Pterodactyls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2024 at 04:01 AM

Well this game surprisingly ends up an offensive shootout

TL is looking to dink and dunk with his weapons and just pile up YAC yards while Lancaster is taking away the deep stuff and basically letting them do it.  On the opposite side, TL has one viable LB and a mess in the CB group (I'd sadly start fiatt right now as he hasn't been a complete dumpster fire like sanristill)

In the end I think Watt and company just make a couple extra negative plays for TL to overcome

Lancaster 31-27

• Like 2

Both lots to say and not much to say. Cwm flat out needs better or more experienced players at multiple positions on both sides of the ball, and this lineup looks like just trying things out to see how it goes. Agree on Sainristil, DLawrence probably isn’t a BDL starter at this stage of his career (especially at IDL), and I have always hated 4WR base even though that’s where the talent is at.

On the other side, Cwm is 100% right—this Lancaster offense is struggling, and they NEED Hurts to play better going forward. It’s gotta suck for Rack to have put so much effort into improving the offense this offseason just to see so many pieces struggling out the gates.

• Like 1

I like what TL went with in 4 wide from a roster construction and best roster talent standpoint. And this skill position group is scary. I just think this is the wrong week to do it with what Lancaster sends out defensively. I don't see this OL holding up and keeping the pocket clean for CWM consistently and I think some mistakes are made under duress.

So I am going with Lancaster. I want to see Jalen Hurts improve his irl play as he and some of the Lancaster offensive players have had rough starts. But their well built defense gets them through here. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Closer than voting indicates but I’ll go Lancaster. I think they’re just a bit better on both sides of the ball and think Chase has a big day. Even when he’s doubled it opens up the run game or gives Gibbs space in the open field.

Totally agree btw. I have enjoyed TL's rebuild of this team. Sometimes a real slight edge in BDL just leads to a route. But, big props to everything TL has done.

Some pros and cons for each team, but my deciding factor is that TJ Watt is an absolute manimal that can just destroy a gameplan. Having 4 wide, no TE and no plans for a chip that I can see I think means Watt ultimately can cause enough disruption to create the turnovers needed for a Lancaster win.