1. 1. Best heel

2. 2. Who wins?

3. 3. Where are you?

• Blue pill
    • Red pill
    • Not sure if I want to believe the truth but I’m close

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-104740384

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7DtrL3sbqaRz-mSip5wA

Everything is fine. Watson just needs to shake the rust off. His guys up front are injured. They’ll get right. Give 4 some time to throw it and you’ll see.

Man Jerry Jeudy and Elijah Moore them boys be TALENTED. Change of scenery all they need and they be COOKIN with 4 💯 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6PciMOF4eCDxNT24_o0O

IMG-7262.png

Most of you are here now. You didn’t want to be, but you got to the right place eventually. This organization mortgaged their future and unloaded an average quarterback so they could pay a quarter billion dollars for not only a cancer but a terrible quarterback. Oh and 5 draft picks.

Also of note, the offensive line is injury prone, bad, and getting old. 

We may never see more meaningful downs for Nick Chubb in a Browns uniform. 

A season that we are likely heading for it’s going to mean people getting fired and a restart at least to some degree. We made the Watson trade thinking there was a window. It’s getting slammed shut and people have to answer to that.

Here we are with the key matchups for the week.

-MWil vs. scrabble vs. mike for forum alpha

godzilla-x-kong-the-new-empire-gxk.gif

-brownie man vs admitting he was wrong 

i-am-denial.gif

-webby vs deleting forum content that criticizes him

yeah-excellent.gif

-leshaun vs the 200 yards in a game hurdle

double-fail-hurdle-race-j0t8anjlltuq0enl

At this point, I have no reason to think we win this week. This team is injured, it looks like they don’t even want to be out there, and they are playing bad football I don’t know how else to say it.

Raiders 24

Browns 16

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-104740384

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7DtrL3sbqaRz-mSip5wA

Everything is fine. Watson just needs to shake the rust off. His guys up front are injured. They’ll get right. Give 4 some time to throw it and you’ll see.

Man Jerry Jeudy and Elijah Moore them boys be TALENTED. Change of scenery all they need and they be COOKIN with 4 💯 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6PciMOF4eCDxNT24_o0O

Most of you are here now. You didn’t want to be, but you got to the right place eventually. This organization mortgaged their future and unloaded an average quarterback so they could pay a quarter billion dollars for not only a cancer but a terrible quarterback. Oh and 5 draft picks.

Also of note, the offensive line is injury prone, bad, and getting old. 

We may never see more meaningful downs for Nick Chubb in a Browns uniform. 

A season that we are likely heading for it’s going to mean people getting fired and a restart at least to some degree. We made the Watson trade thinking there was a window. It’s getting slammed shut and people have to answer to that.

Here we are with the key matchups for the week.

-MWil vs. scrabble vs. mike for forum alpha

godzilla-x-kong-the-new-empire-gxk.gif

-brownie man vs admitting he was wrong 

i-am-denial.gif

-webby vs deleting forum content that criticizes him

yeah-excellent.gif

-leshaun vs the 200 yards in a game hurdle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQicmPTJ29ZcwWIqE5Lmx0

At this point, I have no reason to think we win this week. This team is injured, it looks like they don’t even want to be out there, and they are playing bad football I don’t know how else to say it.

Raiders 24

Browns 16

Pills we need both multiplying affects

the game we cannot play 2games that bad or can we?

good news I bet the under on browns record 

I Love You GIF by MikittiBring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Flip a freaking coin.

I could see either team winning by three touchdowns or neither team even getting a TD. 

The only reason I have any faith in us not being hot garbage all year is the coaching staff and talent.  We’re gonna win some, but boy I’d hate to have to guess which ones.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The only reason I have any faith in us not being hot garbage all year is the coaching staff and talent.  We’re gonna win some, but boy I’d hate to have to guess which ones.

I know a lot here are huge Stefanski fans, I think the coaching is middling but it's just what I see.

I think we do have talent, everyone thinks we do. Maybe it's a little overrated but it's top half of the league without a doubt. 

If Watson played like a franchise QB, which means you work with what you've got and make adjustments, this should be a playoff team... even with injuries. 

So I wouldn't be surprised any week with a win. I know the ability is there. I also wouldn't be surprised with a loss any week, it just doesn't seem like a well-oiled machine that we've got here. More like throwing mud at a wall and hoping it looks like art. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Dawand - who knows who really cares. 

We’re seeing why he went R4.  

I saw him at a guardians game or something like that (on TV) in the spring iirc and he looked as big as a house.  And not good weight.  Dude looks like he’s 400+ out there. 

No idea the language in his contract but they need to let him know the pads don’t go on next season until he’s under 340.  No excuse to be as heavy as he is out there.

I can’t imagine how many calories someone would have to eat to maintain 350 pounds while being as active as a pro athlete is.  Prolly 5k calories a day.  Dude could cut weight eating 4K a day for sure. Seems almost preposterous to not be able to control that when it’s almost the only thing between you and generational wealth.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’re seeing why he went R4.  

I saw him at a guardians game or something like that (on TV) in the spring iirc and he looked as big as a house.  And not good weight.  Dude looks like he’s 400+ out there. 

No idea the language in his contract but they need to let him know the pads don’t go on next season until he’s under 340.  No excuse to be as heavy as he is out there.

I can’t imagine how many calories someone would have to eat to maintain 350 pounds while being as active as a pro athlete is.  Prolly 5k calories a day.  Dude could cut weight eating 4K a day for sure. Seems almost preposterous to not be able to control that when it’s almost the only thing between you and generational wealth.

It was an issue at Ohio State and now he has had five years to get his weight reasonable.

At some point if you want to make it in this league you have to push yourself back from the table. NFL is full of athletes at DE and OLB dude has no chance against a good speed rush.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It was an issue at Ohio State and now he has had five years to get his weight reasonable.

At some point if you want to make it in this league you have to push yourself back from the table. NFL is full of athletes at DE and OLB dude has no chance against a good speed rush.

The insane part is just how much he could actually eat and still lose weight.  

I get he’s a big dude and all, but his cut looks like anyone else’s bulk.  

For many losing weight requires really making some sacrifices.  Dude just has to not eat like a moron and the weight will just fall off. 

• Like 2