Week 4 - Minnesota @ Green Bay

Leader

29 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Vikes Oline is bad and it’s real bad.

Not sure how Kevin O’connell got all the success offensively with that Oline. 

The tackles are good enough, but it would absolutely appear the interior could be had.

Big game for the defense, love to see all of the turnovers and sacks in recent weeks but this is a much better offense they are facing on Sunday.

Really excited for this game!

• Like 1

When we picked up Malik, I felt like he’d be he perfect scout team QB to get us ready for weeks 1-3. Little did I know. With him and Jordan sharing some reps this week, I wonder if Mannion would make a good scout team QB. He’s only an offseason away from running that offense and looks like he can still throw it as far as he wants to. 

12 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

This was a blurb that got my attention.  I remember back in Jones rookie season, it seemed clear pretty early on that Jones had that "something" that made him special as a player.  Sounds like Rodgers saw it too.

The next few weeks, both main backs were still out and I played really well. Pretty soon they got healthy though and I went back to not being out there as much. In my head I’m thinking, I had a nice moment. Maybe it’s over. But then I’ll never forget there was this one drive, later in the season — and out of nowhere, A-Rod calls timeout, turns to the sideline and yells: “I WANT 33 IN THE GAME!!! I WANT 33 IN THE GAME!!! 33!!! NOW!!!” I’m standing there, I’m looking down at my jersey … and suddenly I’m like, Oh wait. I’m 33. That’s ME. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

This was the part that stuck out ot me when he was talking about his dad passing.

At the funeral, I honestly couldn’t believe it, Coach LaFleur flew all the way down to Texas. Brian Gutekunst (our GM) and Ben Sirmans (our running backs coach) also flew down. To say they didn’t have to do that is an understatement … and I know I could never repay them on a football field. So I’ll just say, “Thank you.”

Hard to believe that Gutey didn't do everything to reach out to Rodgers before the darkness, unless of course he did want Rodgers gone.

19 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Are you hearing rumors Love can't go? 

Have we heard that he can or will?  Nothing has been confirmed either way.  

Rob Demosky was on Sportscenter an hour ago talking about Love being limited at practice.  He also mentioned Love's pregame workout vs TEN was more about conditioning than getting ready to play (he didn't obviously).  Unless MLF announces who's starting before Sun, I'm sure ol' Rob will dialed in on Love's pregame workout on Sunday for more clues.