Does the Early Bills Success Finally Carry Over?

Chiefer

its tough given the playoff history....almost like the old Lowry/DeRozan Raptors of the NFL....good regular season, good for a playoff win or two, but comes up short.

There isn't really anything they can do in the regular season to change peoples minds....we've seen 13-3, we've seen great point differential, we've seen them beat the Chiefs in the regular season...short of going 16-1 and breaking records, I just don't think there is anything they can do to convince people its their year until they get out of the AFC

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Chiefer said:

94p5yq.jpg

The Bills and Josh Allen are like the Bizarro Bengals, they seem to regularly come out to hot starts(September Champs) and cool off and then lose in the playoffs. 

Josh Allen is on Fire rn, he’s leading the MvP race. I predicted this when they signed MVS, who is so terrible that QBs are rewarded for him being on their roster. That whole team looks good, winning in multiple ways. will they maintain this trajectory it or will it End the same way it always does?

Funny thing is, they also play their best football in December. So, they cool off in the middle months, but are red hot in December again.

Brady has been the x factor in this. They're a much more dangerous offense now that they don't put it all on Allen. The Bills record since he took over is eye popping. Dorsey was awful, and teams were able to out scheme him. I'm not sure that'll be that case with Brady.

That being said, it'll come down to injuries like it did last year. Buffalo was red hot going into the divisional game last season, then their defense was ravaged by injuries, and the Chiefs barely got by them. A healthy defense in the playoffs, and they can get it done. 

Edited by WizeGuy

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Cowboys wish.

Buffalo is 5-4 in the playoffs since 2020. The Cowboys are 1-3.

I agree that the regular season can be considered fluff and what they do in the postseason is what really matters. But considering most people believed the Bills SB window was shut and they'd maybe be a WC team this year, I think their hot start is worth talking about and shows Allen is on another level than most.

It appears there are a few people all up in their feelings about this. They wanted Buffalo to regress so badly. Unfortunately (for them), it appears Allen has taken another step in his development, and they may have found TWO gems at coordinator. Not this year! And Buffalo has a ton of cap and picks next offseason, so unless Buffalo implodes this year, those poor fans are going to be waiting until Josh Allen retires before regression hits. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Josh allen is the fire power. But yes they do. And an elite OL. 

LOL yeah they're just alright... Allen not even finishing the past two games because their winning by so much, but they're just alright!

This Bills team has way better feels and vibes than any Bills team in recent years. When you have a top 2 QB, top 3 OL and a top 5 RB, you don't need a bona fide #1 and the combo of Shakir/Kincaid/Samuel/Coleman/Knox is totally fine.  

Buddy… You have beaten legit dog water teams. Flexing that is like saying you beat the crap out of a blind man. 

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Buddy… You have beaten legit dog water teams. Flexing that is like saying you beat the crap out of a blind man. 

Cards aren't bad. The Tua dolphins aren't that bad. The Jags? Ok sure but we put up 47 on their defense.

Whatever you want to think bud. The great thing about sports are we'll get the results throughout the season and opinions mean nothing. 

Lets see if the Houston Texans can beat the Jags 47-10 this weekend. If they can't beat the crap out of a blind man too I got some questions. 

57 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Cards aren't bad. The Tua dolphins aren't that bad. The Jags? Ok sure but we put up 47 on their defense.

Whatever you want to think bud. The great thing about sports are we'll get the results throughout the season and opinions mean nothing. 

Lets see if the Houston Texans can beat the Jags 47-10 this weekend. If they can't beat the crap out of a blind man too I got some questions. 

The main issue is that you’ve had better teams in the past. No one will be a believer till they do it. I’ve been a Josh D rider for the last 4 years. Only to get my slim Jim snapped in half. I’ve fought my friend and he hit me with the. Why is it that always Josh needs this, Josh left it all, Josh should have won and what not. I’m like dam you’re right. It’s always an excuse as to why he’s lost and he’s 0-6 in OT.

LrCxyMR.jpeg

Edited by El Ramster

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

The main issue is that you’ve had better teams in the past. No one will be a believer till they do it. I’ve been a Josh D rider for the last 4 years. Only to get my slim Jim snapped in half. I’ve fought my friend and he hit me with the. Why is it that always Josh needs this, Josh left it all, Josh should have won and what not. I’m like dam you’re right. It’s always an excuse as to why he’s lost and he’s 0-6 in OT.

LrCxyMR.jpeg

Nick Wright is that you?

• Like 1