Should the Packers be forced to cut Rodgers?

patriotsheatyan

On 12/25/2017 at 5:20 AM, SteelKing728 said:

He should be forced to sign with the Vikings. That'll show em!!

Eagles could use a QB for the playoff run. xD

Or wait, can we trade Foles for Bradford again? xD

I applaud the Green Bay for trying to bring back a super star early. There is no way they should be punished. Rodgers tried and risk it for the fans and his team to see they could win.  The move was great for the NFL.  I have to watch games without stars.  Ya that's great for my entertainment value.

That brings me to the IR.   What a F-ing joke.  Get rid of that stupid outdated rule.  i want to see stars. I want to see teams with all there players at the end of the season going in to the playoffs.  they should have a injured list that's it.

Pick any player,  he breaks a leg in the 1st practice out for the season. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

EX Gorden Hayward.  He might have a chancre to come back this year. Great for fans! NFL no your out end of story!!!!!!!

Just now, m haynes said:

I applaud the Green Bay for trying to bring back a super star early. There is no way they should be punished. Rodgers tried and risk it for the fans and his team to see they could win.  The move was great for the NFL.  I have to watch games without stars.  Ya that's great for my entertainment value.

That brings me to the IR.   What a F-ing joke.  Get rid of that stupid outdated rule.  i want to see stars. I want to see teams with all there players at the end of the season going in to the playoffs.  they should have a injured list that's it.

Pick any player,  he breaks a leg in the 1st practice out for the season. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

EX Gorden Hayward.  He might have a chancre to come back this year. Great for fans! NFL no your out end of story!!!!!!!

I largely agree, but got lambasted for suggesting that people don't like watching back-ups play :)

It's ridiculous, but this is why the league protects its QBs, for exactly these reasons. I also agree the IR is archaic, it badly needs revision. Make it more like the MLB.

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

This isn't a fun notion for Packers fans I can assure you.   ;)

I mean - can't you just picture John Elway standing outside of Rodgers' house, holding up a boombox like John Cusak?

I can. And I laugh. :D

On 12/26/2017 at 7:05 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

I mean - can't you just picture John Elway standing outside of Rodgers' house, holding up a boombox like John Cusak?

On 12/26/2017 at 7:05 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

In your eyes, my life complete!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Archived