The Week 5 Thread: (1-3) Cleveland Browns at (3-1) Washington Commanders - 1PM on FOX

MikeT14

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Not looking good for Allegretti.

What’s wrong with BRob?

Damn, the Browns have both starting OTs and their starting C DNP? I heard that on the junkies this morning when they had a Browns radio guy on to talk to him and he was awesome.

I think some of these guys need rest and are beat up 

6 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

I think some of these guys need rest and are beat up 

Well the ones who are out for rest like Ertz, it says so. Algretti we know he left last game with an ankle injury and didn't return. So, if he doesn't practice today it's not a good sign but we’ll see.

Ferrell has been battling that knee injury all year. I don't even know if we’ve ever been told what the injury is. Robinson also has a knee injury but no one knows what it is either. Hopefully it's not that serious and like you said they are just resting it during the week and he’ll be good to go Sunday.

I believe from what the Browns radio guy said yesterday morning is that Wills started the game from the Browns but didn't finish & I don't think Conklin or Pocic played at all last week for the Browns.

Edited by turtle28

14 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

So I found out that my friend who bought tickets got special "Pride Game" tickets. This consists of some pre-game party on the third level. Have you guys ever been over there? I've never gotten special tickets like this.

I would probably double check & make sure the colors you see, are only Burgundy & Gold before going. 😁 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

So I found out that my friend who bought tickets got special "Pride Game" tickets. This consists of some pre-game party on the third level. Have you guys ever been over there? I've never gotten special tickets like this.

So they have a special section of the club level dedicated to doing those kind of events.  It’s almost like a cut out long bar-type space.  

If you had any more details on location, etc I could give you a better idea. 

I have a feeling we have a massive crashing down to earth coming. Idk if it’ll be this week or another but the current success seems unsustainable to me. When your rookie QB has to put up historic numbers to win games that isn’t likely to continue. The defense still blows. The league will likely figure out what Kingsbury is doing. We all need to pump the brakes a little and realize this team is still a few years away from being truly relevant. 

Edited by MKnight82

53 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I have a feeling we have a massive crashing down to earth coming. Idk if it’ll be this week or another but the current success seems unsustainable to me. When your rookie QB has to put up historic numbers to win games that isn’t likely to continue. The defense still blows. The league will likely figure out what Kingsbury is doing. We all need to pump the brakes a little and realize this team is still a few years away from being truly relevant. 

You ( Us ) have been conditioned to think this way .. we'll see. Different times. 

Kingsbury scheme. Yeah they figured out Joe Gibbs and the counter trey.. They just never figured HOW to stop it . 🤗

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I think we just expect it. We're so used to it happening that we're just conditioned to expect it. Hopefully this time its different. 

• Like 1