• Jets
    • Patriots
    • Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • 49ers
    • Other
  2. 2. What value does he roughly return?

• 1st rounder
    • A combination of 2nd/3rd rounders
    • A player going back
    • Conditional / late round picks
    • Other

2 minutes ago, Soko said:

21st in points and 22nd in yards. Just average to bad in Scoring%, TO%, yards/drive. Good on third down and in the red zone, though. 

It hasn’t been good.

Only cracked 300 total yards in 1/4 games and 200 passing yards in 1/4 games as well. Without the garbage time TD against SF they'd only be averaging 17.5 ppg

5 minutes ago, Soko said:

21st in points and 22nd in yards. Just average to bad in Scoring%, TO%, yards/drive. Good on third down and in the red zone, though. 

It hasn’t been good.

With a whopping sample size of 4 games.

Like I said, 49ers was a game where AR definitely was still figuring out his groove after being out of football for an entire season with an achilles injury, and last week was a rain game against an elite pass defense where the opposite team managed a whole 67 yards passing. I'm not too worried.

I want Adams because I want all the firepower possible to win it this year, not because I don't believe in the current offense.

5 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

With a whopping sample size of 4 games.

Like I said, 49ers was a game where AR definitely was still figuring out his groove after being out of football for an entire season with an achilles injury, and last week was a rain game against an elite pass defense where the opposite team managed a whole 67 yards passing. I'm not too worried.

I want Adams because I want all the firepower possible to win it this year, not because I don't believe in the current offense.

Yes, 4 game sample size - are we supposed to judge them on games they haven’t played yet? The fact that it was raining is a sorry excuse for an all-time QB, man. Especially one that’s used to being in Green Bay and is now playing in New York. It wasn’t a torrential downpour, the winds weren’t blowing the ball all over the place. It was just raining.

Being worried/not worried is fine, not really commenting on that, but the first four games have largely not been good offensively, sorry. The Pats game was, tbf. Other three? Nothing to really write home about.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

They work together for first time.  Give them some time to get rolling. Hot start would be nice, though.

I expect them to, I’m just stating the fact that they haven’t been a good offensive team in the first quarter of the season.

The main thing I’m pessimistic for at this point is the Rodgers to Wilson combo. Rodgers has always been fickle with building chemistry with his WRs, not like him and Davante were even clicking right away. That connection took years.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Commanders would be wise to do this imo. They have tons of room and they have a legit chance to do damage. Adams would elevate that O to an even higher level.

Commanders would be fun but I doubt Adams would want to go there and he has a lot of control in how all of this plays out because he has to rework his contract for a trade to get done.

Not to sidetrack, and I don't speak Twitter, but did Tyreek imply there are calls for him to be traded too? If so the obvious fit for Tyreek is back to KC which would eliminate them further from Adams as an option. I'd assume chance KC is interested in Adams helps prop his value up for contending teams wanting to win this year.