Jets vs Vikings Thread:

JetsandI

The Jets will not have right tackle Morgan Moses in the lineup on Sunday, but they don’t expect to be missing any other offensive linemen. The availability of those linemen became a question on Thursday when right guard Alijah Vera-Tucker was added to the injury report. Vera-Tucker was listed as limited with an ankle injury.

Adding Vera-Tucker to the report suggested a practice injury that could threaten to keep him out against the Vikings, but head coach Robert Saleh said that’s not a concern. In a press conference, Saleh said Vera-Tucker will practice fully on Friday and is expected to be in the lineup.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jets-expect-alijah-vera-tucker-to-be-full-practice-participant-friday-play-on-sunday

18 hours ago, vike daddy said:

the Vikings are at full strength for this game, listing only TE Hockenson as out as he just started his 21 day practice window in coming back from IR. he'll be in London though to cheer on the team.

not sure we've had a game yet this year with a zero player injury report.

You guys should dominate us. We are horrible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

You guys should dominate us. We are horrible. 

well, i just want a clean and obvious win.

i wish the Jets and their fans nothing but the best for every game this season except tomorrow. sorry, just the nature of the competitive game.

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Your team, given its strengths and the (dismal) state of the AFC should make the playoffs this year though!

For sure but they’ve hyped this team up as a Super Bowl contender and we aren’t. I knew we weren’t so I’m not surprised but yeah. 

• Like 1

This is a game that I could watch, but would involve screwing myself out of sleep. I work weekend nights(5pm-5am) so it would be like someone on a regular shift randomly waking up at like 1am to watch a game. 

I just don't trust this jets team enough to justify doing that to myself. 

Really, the only game this season that was actually worth watching was the pats game. Got smoked by the 49ers, levis needed to throw the game away for the titans and our offense was pathetic vs the broncos.

I'm gonna let this be a highlights game for me.

Edited by drew39k

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

well, i just want a clean and obvious win.

i wish the Jets and their fans nothing but the best for every game this season except tomorrow. sorry, just the nature of the competitive game.

You guys will easily beat us. We haven't made the playoffs in 15 years. We are the worst franchise in sports. I don't see it ending any time soon. So I am sure it'll be a easy win for the Vikings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

This game is all about the Jets offensive line, everything else is BS

ALL of our defensive players are healthy for this one. and Flores loves to rotate guys in and out to maximize fresh legs and aggressive attitudes.

plus, it's only supposed to be in the mid 60's and cloudy.