Week 6: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

😂

Unless he said that as a shot at Cohn?

I feel like that's actually probably the case, but the fact that we can't tell really says a lot

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like that's actually probably the case, but the fact that we can't tell really says a lot

It's probably just Lombardi being Lombardi lol.

He really is a fanboy and that's all there is to it. I still can't believe he went to Stanford to just be a beat writer for a small SF publication. Make it make sense! 

• Like 2

As meh as Banks has been, we're gonna want him back. Because I mostly trust PFF for O lineman and they had Spencer Burford at his accustomed poopy level of 27.4 (albeit on 14 snaps). You have to be very, very bad in those snaps to do that sort of thing. Burford not playing has been a big, big win for us this year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JIllg said:

As meh as Banks has been, we're gonna want him back. Because I mostly trust PFF for O lineman and they had Spencer Burford at his accustomed poopy level of 27.4 (albeit on 14 snaps). You have to be very, very bad in those snaps to do that sort of thing. Burford not playing has been a big, big win for us this year.

Just not paying Banks 10-15 million a year for meh play. I'd just draft another guy and add him to the stable to go along with another super old, Feliciano style vet. The juice isn't worth the squeeze on Banks. 

Give me a rookie + Cody Whitehair or Greg Van Roten who I can get for like 3 million. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just not paying Banks 10-15 million a year for meh play. I'd just draft another guy and add him to the stable to go along with another super old, Feliciano style vet. The juice isn't worth the squeeze on Banks. 

Give me a rookie + Cody Whitehair or Greg Van Roten who I can get for like 3 million. 

Hey, I'm not saying the dude has to be Banks. It just has to be literally anyone other than Spencer Burford, because he is a walking calamity in guard form at this point

• Like 4

Just now, JIllg said:

Hey, I'm not saying the dude has to be Banks. It just has to be literally anyone other than Spencer Burford, because he is a walking calamity in guard form at this point

Nick Zakelj will save us 

58 minutes ago, JIllg said:

I’m still interested to see if he can play RT for us, but I don’t think he will get any live reps barring injuries. 

• Like 1

Our kickers will never learn lol.

Feel pretty good about Ward's chances of playing next week.

Pearsall will practice but it will be a little surprise if he plays. Better chance he suits up after the bye week, same with CMC.

Mason can go either way next week.

Mustapha only has a low ankle sprain so that should not hold him out of the KC game. 

Good that Elliott will be back. 

They need Elliott back badly. We lack girth in the middle. 

Everyone is still waiting for Campbell to be benched. 

So much relief after last night, and so glad I can relax for 2.5 weeks now. I'm expecting a loss to the Chiefs, so I don't even care.