NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

4 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

They will absolutely win the NFC with him at least once. And I wouldn't be shocked if he did win a couple Super Bowls. You're just being a bias Viking fan. Vikings have a negative percentage chance of making the Super Bowl with Sam Darnold.

Not at all. I wasn't a fan of Love since his college days. 

He'll put up the bulk stats and get the team to the playoffs, but I wouldn't expect him to get them past the Divisional round. 

The Packers play basically every bottom 7 team this year. He'll put up huge numbers against them and choke when it matters.

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, half a season of awesome play isn't enough for me to crown him as anything.

And yes, I agree that his performances right now are probably impacted by his knee, so I'd be hesitant to draw too much of a conclusion on some of these games either. 

He's not even playing bad though. His completion % is a little low but I'd say that's more injury. Other than that, he's been slinging it and moving the ball super well every game. Most of his INT's was from the Vikings game where he was playing hero ball once down 4 scores, and he almost won them the game.

He's been good this year. 

People just STILL have the stigma from pre-draft when there should have never been any stigma to begin with. His sophomore tape is some of the best prospect tape you will EVER see at QB. It's truly special. His junior year he lost his HC, OC, 9 starters on offense. New coaching was a total moron and Love played hero ball all season.

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Not at all. I wasn't a fan of Love since his college days. 

He'll put up the bulk stats and get the team to the playoffs, but I wouldn't expect him to get them past the Divisional round. 

The Packers play basically every bottom 7 team this year. He'll put up huge numbers against them and choke when it matters.

Sam Darnold will choke when it matters. That is a foregone conclusion. If you are falling for the Darnold hype and think he's capable of winning the Super Bowl, that's all I need to know about your QB takes.

I do think McCarthy is gonna be absolutely great though.