DPOY

3rivers

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The discussion would be that Donald should have another 5 sacks in those 2 extra 2 games.. Donalds numbers are boosted because of his 3 sack games just recently in Seattle

when we blew them out.. RECENTLY.. Calais has slowed down considerably by a huge margin. HUGE MARGIN BRO. 

That's a completely different argument. You're moving goalposts. 

The discussion would be that Donald should have another 5 sacks in those 2 extra 2 games.. Donalds numbers are boosted because of his 3 sack games just recently in Seattle

when we blew them out.. RECENTLY.. Calais has slowed down considerably by a huge margin. HUGE MARGIN BRO. 

So...you're saying Donald underachieved in those other two games. I get it.

whatever. i'm annoyed by bozos. 

First  off, do not name call.  Secondly, It's not my fault that you're moving goal posts or don't know how to properly lay out what you mean. You're original statement was "like 10 of his sacks have come against the crappy Texans". I corrected this to the actual amount (6), and countered that 5 of Donalds sacks have come in 2 games as well. Your original statement of criticizing Campbell for having 6 sacks in 2 games has no merit. There was nothing in your original post about recent play or anything like that. That wasn't being argued. 

Archived