Bills trade for Browns WR Amari Cooper; release Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Forge

11 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Browns blowing it all up to clear cap to punt Watson while still playing Watson is just peak browns. 

Not possible to clear that much cap. They are just trading expiring contracts for whatever they can get because this season is... well, what it is.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Not possible to clear that much cap. They are just trading expiring contracts for whatever they can get because this season is... well, what it is.

Also, it’s entirely likely cooper asked to be traded.  I would.  He’s 30 and a free agent at the end of the year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I wonder who else are the Browns willing to trade?

If Alex Wright hadn't gotten hurt, I could have seen maybe Z Smith.

Greg Newsome could be a possibility.

Maybe Elijah Moore, but I can't imagine anyone really wanting him.

Conklin is a possibility, but less likely with how much Dawand Jones has regressed this year.

• Like 2

A trade I would straight up love, and kind of what we did when we had Trubisky and traded for Khalil Mack....

Myles Garret for a 2nd....the Bears have 2.....I would prefer we trade ours obviously but the Panthers pick is top 40 easily...

THE Bears have a franchise rookie QB deal....if we trade for Garrett and and have Sweat and Garrett on the 2 edges, we have the best defense in the league, and we basically can pay them for the next 3 years. Like Booker would be our rotation guy and that is seriously scary stuff.

Either 2nd round pick we keep will easily be a top OC/OG....its not even hard

• Like 1

Just now, MonserinNC said:

A trade I would straight up love, and kind of what we did when we had Trubisky and traded for Khalil Mack....

Myles Garret for a 2nd....the Bears have 2.....I would prefer we trade ours obviously but the Panthers pick is top 40 easily...

THE Bears have a franchise rookie QB deal....if we trade for Garrett and and have Sweat and Garrett on the 2 edges, we have the best defense in the league, and we basically can pay them for the next 3 years. Like Booker would be our rotation guy and that is seriously scary stuff.

Dude…. lol. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

icegif-1064.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Dude…. lol. 

thats what Im like haha....The Browns with their own first, the Amari 3rd, their own 3rd, the Panthers 2nd, their own 2nd.... thats a bunch of young starters.....after that they just are cleaning out the Watson and Chubb contracts...straight chilling

Meanwhile its Bears to the Bowl like next year!

3 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

thats what Im like haha....The Browns with their own first, the Amari 3rd, their own 3rd, the Panthers 2nd, their own 2nd.... thats a bunch of young starters.....after that they just are cleaning out the Watson and Chubb contracts...straight chilling

Meanwhile it’s Bears to the Bowl like next year!

Can’t wait for the Eagles to trade Hurts and a 2nd for Mahomes! Eagles to the Bowl!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, it’s entirely likely cooper asked to be traded.  I would.  He’s 30 and a free agent at the end of the year.

He looked completely done with Watson during the Washington game. After a few of his throws he would just look back at Watson like, wtf dude? 

• Like 1