Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It should be noted the Rams are currently trying to sell their PSLs to the new stadium.  I would not suggest these moves are the sole reason, but it does add an interesting twist.

Moves the stick (DJ/Bucky) talking about 4th and 33rd. 

Darnold, Beckham, Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku, Hyde, Johnson O.o

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same. I liked wasting an entire weekend doing nothing but watching the draft.

I'm sure teams like it though. They get a chance to reset their boards and make more calls for trades.

I did too before I had a kid...

Now the way the draft is, it actually benefits me. I get to watch the draft on Thursday and Friday night uninterrupted as the kiddo is usually in bed...

#oldpepprobs

3 hours ago, What_The_Buc said:

I think RB will be addressed before the 4th round. Weather we use a 1st or 2nd or Licht makes a move into the 3rd which I think is what will happen.

I think we'll either take a RB in the 2nd or we'll throw a couple picks at the spot in the later rounds...

Mark Walton is a name to watch. I've heard a lot of buzz we're high on him. His combine #'s are scaring some, as they know the ankle injury sustained in 2017 never really fully healed and it hurt him...

Unless Barkley falls to #7, at that point we pull the trigger on a RB. No way we pass on him IMO...

5 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I think we'll either take a RB in the 2nd or we'll throw a couple picks at the spot in the later rounds...

Mark Walton is a name to watch. I've heard a lot of buzz we're high on him. His combine #'s are scaring some, as they know the ankle injury sustained in 2017 never really fully healed and it hurt him...

Unless Barkley falls to #7, at that point we pull the trigger on a RB. No way we pass on him IMO...

Walton is probably this year's Godwin for me. I fully expect him to be a Buc. He's the only prospect I feel comfortable saying that about.

1 hour ago, deuces22wild said:

Moves the stick (DJ/Bucky) talking about 4th and 33rd. 

Darnold, Beckham, Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku, Hyde, Johnson O.o

it would be interesting.  Im kind of hoping OBJ gets traded, it would signal the Giants are in total rebuild mode and I believe 4 would more likely moved with the Giants then the Browns

22 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

After Koetter gave him the vow of confidence yesterday lol...

Seriously, some of these guys are idiots. We all know a good amount of NFL players smoke, but why put yourself in a position to be filmed and incriminate yourself. Just stupid...

Yahoo Sports' Jordan Schultz stated matter-of-factly that he anticipates the Cowboys will release Dez Bryant after the draft. "The Cowboys will cut Dez Bryant, after the draft, but make no mistake -- they will cut him," Schultz tweeted Tuesday. 

Whoa, that would be a huge FA to hit the market...

Archived