Offseason Discussion

deuces22wild

57 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Whoa. I know the kneeling topic is a big one for the NFL but we should probably steer clear from it.

Yeah I’m not really trying to make it a discussion either than why REid may not have a job and how the glazers and other owners feel about it. Owners don’t want to lose sponsorships, etc. 

I like Reid and Boston but I don’t think the team goes after them as they will command bigger contracts and the Bucs already have Evans. I think the team likes Derwin James and I’m really thinking he will be the pick. However if we miss one Derwin, I could see the team going after Vacarro.

as for the safety market I could see the Bucs goin after someone like Ron Parker. The Bucs had interest in him a few seasons ago. 

I’d be completely down for Reid or Boston. No way do I want to sign Parker or Vaccaro. Reid and Boston are still playing good football, the others aren’t. If..if we were to sign a S I sure hope it wouldn’t deter us from drafting Derwin, and I don’t think it would. So who would be the odd man out? Tandy or Conte?

1 hour ago, What_The_Buc said:

I like Reid and Boston but I don’t think the team goes after them as they will command bigger contracts and the Bucs already have Evans. I think the team likes Derwin James and I’m really thinking he will be the pick. However if we miss one Derwin, I could see the team going after Vacarro.

as for the safety market I could see the Bucs goin after someone like Ron Parker. The Bucs had interest in him a few seasons ago. 

I don’t think Boston compliments Evans well. They’re the same player. More of a center fielder. 

Thats why Parker, Reid or vaccarro are better fits. 

Also at this stage of the game in FA, I don’t think they will get big contracts. 

27 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I don’t think Boston compliments Evans well. They’re the same player. More of a center fielder. 

Thats why Parker, Reid or vaccarro are better fits. 

Also at this stage of the game in FA, I don’t think they will get big contracts. 

I’ll completely disagree on Boston. Many of my Panther fan friends said he was used out of place a lot as a center fielder. Put him in the box and let Evans be the rangy cover guy.

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Bucs like Derwin but if we end up someone else, I expect a SS pick up. My choice would be Kenny V. Guy can hit and fly to the ball. Coverage skills better than Tandy/Conte.

Its all moot bc at this point all signs point to Derwin James.

But what if one of the Big3 fall!!? One can hope.

The New York Daily News reports the Rams are interested in trading for Odell Beckham. The Daily News also reports the Giants' asking price is a first-round pick "plus." The "plus" would seem to indicate a deal could get done with just one first-rounder. 

Is anyone safe out there from becoming a ram? Seriously, they're linked to everyone...

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Rams going all Madden.

Heard they are trying to trade for OBJ as well. I think they must feel that they have a small window to win a Super Bowl or something. Why else do you do all this high priced short term deals for “top” free agents?

Archived