Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

31 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Funny that basically every prediction I saw was Ravens and Chargers getting in. 

That is what makes it feel soooo much better!  

Big ol Maurice Jones Drew just knew we were going to get thumped by the Jags.  I love it. Proving them wrong.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Awesome

Any thought of Mularkey being let go this season was shot after this video. He's definitely staying... 2 year extension is my guess, with a mandate to bring in a new OC who'll be allowed to run his offense... and not just a variation of Mularkey's.

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Any thought of Mularkey being let go this season was shot after this video. He's definitely staying... 2 year extension is my guess, with a mandate to bring in a new OC who'll be allowed to run his offense... and not just a variation of Mularkey's.

I've come to this conclusion as well. I'm leaning towards Clements. It's definitely a different style than Robiskie, but it's someone who has worked with and is familiar with Mularkey.

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

that’s the best we can hope for. really hope it comes to pass like that.

Defense was amazing today... Jags didn't sit anyone, took their best shot, and scored 3 points. 

STs were just as good... Kern showed why he's a pro bowler and should get serious consideration for all pro. The coverage units were also beastly.

Mariota was good today, better than the scoreboard will show... And his 4th quarter I'd the stuff that legends are made of...

14 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Defense was amazing today... Jags didn't sit anyone, took their best shot, and scored 3 points. 

STs were just as good... Kern showed why he's a pro bowler and should get serious consideration for all pro. The coverage units were also beastly.

Mariota was good today, better than the scoreboard will show... And his 4th quarter I'd the stuff that legends are made of...

Yep Marcus did and a couple Decker catches instead of drops and Henry not having a brain fart, the score and his numbers could have been more (even if it would have been FGs).  Marcus played good and the way he was running and determination was awesome. 

Defense pretty much didn't allow them to move the ball almost.

i know we’ve all seen marcus lead his fair share of game winning drives and know what he can do when he’s on his game, but what he displayed on those two third down runs was something different, and it genuinely surprised me. that serious grit and refusal to be denied....that’s the good stuff folks.

27 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i know we’ve all seen marcus lead his fair share of game winning drives and know what he can do when he’s on his game, but what he displayed on those two third down runs was something different, and it genuinely surprised me. that serious grit and refusal to be denied....that’s the good stuff folks.

We've never seen the emotion out of him that we saw after that third down run. I love his calm demeanor, but that intensity was something else.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We've never seen the emotion out of him that we saw after that third down run. I love his calm demeanor, but that intensity was something else.

The beauty of his calmness is when he breaks out the emotion, it catches the attention and pumps you up!

25 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Legit getting teary eyed watching MY FRANCHISE QB make the play of his career over and over and over 

That 3rd down run is going to be on a never ending loop for me until Saturday. Everything about that play was great. And it happening to that "vaunted" Jaguars defense that loves to talk, just puts the cherry on top.

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Awesome

One thing that can't be understated is the players genuinely seem to love playing for Mularkey. I'll always have my concerns and reservations about him but that is such an important component  to being a successful head coach. That can take a coach a long way. It's one of the (many) reasons Ben McAdoo failed and why McDaniels failed in Denver

Archived