FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, JetsandI said:

Kind of hard to tell.  Many players agree to sign with teams they firstly visit.   Jets are not on every player's first destination.

They are not on any. I have a problem with that when you're sitting on $100M and the visit was a back up LB/DE with 1 sack. 

Still can’t over that Breeland contract and our decision not to match or beat that offer. $8 million per year with only $11 million guaranteed? I have no idea what Macc is doing, unless he is set in signing Butler. 

The fact it’s been reported that we had a high level of interest in Breeland and you lose him to the contract that he received is demoralizing. 

EDIT: There goes Butler. Unreal.

Edited by BlaZeN37

Just now, BlaZeN37 said:

Still can’t over that Breeland contract and our decision not to match or beat that offer. $8 million per year with only $11 million guaranteed? I have no idea what Macc is doing, unless he is set in signing Butler. 

The fact it’s been reported that we had a high level of interest in Breeland and you lose him to the contract that he received is demoralizing. 

Don't look up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

I guess we didn't have enough money

That contact is disgusting. Glad we didn't offer that. Thought he was over-rated anyways. I'd be fine resigning claiborne and perhaps getting EJ Gaines or Melvin.