FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I like the players that we've gotten in free agency but I feel like outside of Long we haven't really addressed any of the needs we identified before the offseason and just sort of replaced our own Free agents.

Corner, ILB were def needs because of lack of depth, age and obviously our current starters were free agents. QB was the biggest need and we did well in that regard.

30 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Just shot my buddy a text who works for the Jets telling him to have Mac sign the Honey badger. His response "we are trying"

Get it done Mac!!

Letsssssssss gooooooooo

While you’re at it text him to resign Sheldon 

Seriously, lol o_0

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Curious .. we have any idea how much cap room we have left?

Likely between 30-35 mil. Figure if we do get the honey badger and cut skrine, we’ll be down between 25-30 mil which is plenty to add d-line depth, a TE, and some fliers on some people. 

20 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Letsssssssss gooooooooo

While you’re at it text him to resign Sheldon 

Seriously, lol o_0

Haha I don't want to bug him too much, he'll be in my dynasty league so I'll be talking to him a lot. As of the end of January we were really high on Mayfield. I tried to get info out of him while he was at the combine with Mac but no dice haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Likely between 30-35 mil. Figure if we do get the honey badger and cut skrine, we’ll be down between 25-30 mil which is plenty to add d-line depth, a TE, and some fliers on some people. 

Still can do some damage for sure ....

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

At this point I bet the badger would give us A discount to come here. Not like we still don’t have money for him.

I don't think his market is as high as some people seem to think.  He hasn't been the same disruptive guy that he was before the injury.  Maybe another year removed from it will do the trick but i wouldn't be the farm on it.  As long as Todd plans on getting really creative and unpredictable with these guys I am ok with it.  Honestly Adams and HB are sneaky blitzers, could help make up for our lack of edge rushers if we are in nickel a lot.