FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

55 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

It’s posts like these that frustrate me on this forum. Where’s the dislike button?

It is guys like you why we are 5-11 every year. Why don't players want to come here? You saw in in the free agent market, how inept this  our FO is. There is always a excuse why players don't sign here. We had 100 million dollars and the only offensive player we got was Crowell.

5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

It is guys like you why we are 5-11 every year. Why don't players want to come here? You saw in in the free agent market, how inept this  our FO is. There is always a excuse why players don't sign here. We had 100 million dollars and the only offensive player we got was Crowell.

How does a 29 year old JPP who has been on the decline the past couple years on a ridiculous salary that doesn't fit our scheme help us?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

How does a 29 year old JPP who has been on the decline the past couple years on a ridiculous salary that doesn't fit our scheme help us?

When he signs he will not get paid what the Giants  paid him. Does anybody know what our scheme is, last year after three years with Mac we were 25 out of 32 teams on defensive.

4 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

When he signs he will not get paid what the Giants  paid him. Does anybody know what our scheme is, last year after three years with Mac we were 25 out of 32 teams on defensive.

He has 3 years left on his deal with close to 40 mil attached to it.  He doesn't fit a 3-4 and is nowhere near effective anymore in a 4-3.

13 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Cool that's why we brought in Trumaine Johnson to shore up one of our biggest weaknesses. Tru fit our scheme and like I explained why JPP wasn't a good fit. We can't go around signing or trading for  every aging big name FA that's not how you build a consistent winner, that's how you build a team that good for a year or 2 and then falls apart on the field and get stuck with big contracts.

3 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Cool that's why we brought in Trumaine Johnson to shore up one of our biggest weaknesses. Tru fit our scheme and like I explained why JPP wasn't a good fit. We can't go around signing or trading for  every aging big name FA that's not how you build a consistent winner, that's how you build a team that good for a year or 2 and then falls apart on the field and get stuck with big contracts.

JPP actually fell apart off the field........ at a cook out if I am not mistaken..... ba doom chhh.... i'll show myself out.

30 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Tomorrow, but they were in Cali yesterday.  I don't see why'd they fly back, so seriously no clue who's meeting him or Gaines for that matter.

Jamal. Jamal is meeting with Gaines and Hurns obviously.

• Like 4