FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

I am meh on Dez Bryant.  His best years were over 3 years ago.  My bet is the 49ers pick him up. I rather stick with what the Jets have for this year.   Give the younger WRs a chance to develop more.

Edited by famousj
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, famousj said:

I am meh on Dez Bryant.  His best years were over 3 years ago.  My bet is the 49ers pick him up. I rather stick with what the Jets have for year.   Give the younger WRs a chance to develop more.

There’s no way we get Dez I wouldn’t even bother thinking about it. If we got Cousins then maybe but with a rookie qb we will not put Dez in the mix. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Dez has long been one of my favorite receivers in the game. I’d be all about it, but unlikely to happen. 

I’d be all for adding Dez. A legit #1 for another couple years. Just don’t see it happening either.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I'd love to gamble on Dez but let's face the facts

Him not adding to his game over the years is the reason why he stinks now

I think he has a good 2-3yrs left as a top WR. His game hasn’t been used correctly in Dallas the last 2-3yrs. Dak is very overrated and doesn’t get him the ball enough. And 3 years ago Moore was his QB most the season.

I don’t think he chooses us even if we show interest (which I doubt we do). Bc we have no QB really. I’d say money could get him here, but we’ve spent a lot of that already.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think we need another WR at all. we probably have the core that's good enough to win with. I think we're the only team to have at least 4 WR's that has reached over 800yds the last two years + can get us 1,000 yards if the QB situation is handled correctly. To add to them, we still have our draft picks from last year and vets we added. I can't think of a reason why Dez makes sense. Don't get me wrong, I like him but we don't need him. 

My eyes are on the Khalil Mack situation right now. I think he'll get his money, but it's interesting. Williamson is on a 1 year deal and we don't know what to expect from lee. We're going to have the most cap space and Mack/Trumaine have the same agent.