FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Fool me once same on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Still had hope for Hack going into year 2 at that point.  Now that Hack is a massive bust and we have no hope for a franchise QB we better go take a swing for one.

Swing and miss for one is better than not swinging at all.  

We will know if Jets don't draft a qb in 1st. Time to practice to become a fan of different team?

Just now, JetsandI said:

Yup that is true.  Beat reporters and fans.

Know what you’re talking about 1st please. He had a whole interview about his connection with Bates. He literally just tagged us in his farewell post yesterday for crying out loud.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

Hey Rick, this medical Marijuana is starting to kick in I hear birds signing and I am still in the house, why it took me 69 years to find this stuff, I have no idea. Now I don't care what Mac does I have a new hobby.

This board makes makes me cry a lot but maybe laugh more

Dead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

Hey Rick, this medical Marijuana is starting to kick in I hear birds signing and I am still in the house, why it took me 69 years to find this stuff, I have no idea. Now I don't care what Mac does I have a new hobby.

lol I'm crying laughing right now. Enjoy your day, dude. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Nobody wants to play here! Mac has done ZERO to change that rhetoric. He should just quit now, since he basically has already sealed his fate. There is almost nothing we can do to make this a playoff team next year. Hes gone anyway. 

A young QB that looks like the real deal can save anyone even Mac.  We'll take Nelson/Fitzpatick at 6 though.

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Nobody wants to play here! Mac has done ZERO to change that rhetoric. He should just quit now, since he basically has already sealed his fate. There is almost nothing we can do to make this a playoff team next year. Hes gone anyway. 

Yeah it sucks but anyone that thought we were going to sign Cousins, AR 15 etc and become a playoff team next year kind of set themselves up for this.

New regime next winter anyway 

Just now, JetsandI said:

How about Jets trade for Kirk Cousins' successor, Connor Cook. It is cheap.

I honestly think Jets will get Trevor Siemian some time. He is familiar with Bates' offense.

Getting Siemian would be like going for the hot blonde and settling for her overweight, busted friend after a lot of drinks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Know what you’re talking about 1st please. He had a whole interview about his connection with Bates. He literally just tagged us in his farewell post yesterday for crying out loud.

Didn't you know?   Cousins mocked you.  

Just now, JetsandI said:

We will know if Jets don't draft a qb in 1st. Time to practice to become a fan of different team?

Not leaving the team just no longer defending Mac.  I was on his side but if he blows FA and doesn't draft a first round QB because of a mediocre QB like Bridgewater than he deserves to be fired.  I've suffered enough over the years, not going anywhere now or ever.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The tags were not put there by him.  The stuff about Bates was real though.

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Yeah it sucks but anyone that thought we were going to sign Cousins, AR 15 etc and become a playoff team next year kind of set themselves up for this.

New regime next winter anyway 

IF we got both of them plus plugged a few more pieces and had a solid draft....yes that is a fringe playoff team. We however will be a fringe top 5 pick again.