EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

I am in South Florida & we got the remnants of the storm (I think).

Got quick moving thunderstorms & small hail - hail = very rare in South Florida.

My folx are in Mo City (but live near a police substation) so never lost power.

My sister (Pearland) was out for a second.

10 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

My parents are driving up 59 and meeting me in Lufkin on Wednesday night, are they gonna have any problems?

I don't think Lufkin was hit as hard as other areas, but I genuinely don't know.

On 5/20/2024 at 9:27 AM, Pastor Dillon said:

My parents are driving up 59 and meeting me in Lufkin on Wednesday night, are they gonna have any problems?

No, this ran through the NW side of town and through the west side of downtown. 59 is free and clear. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2024 at 7:43 PM, lumberjackchris said:

Man, Beryl was no joke out here in Cypress. The eye came directly over us around 10am. Real eerie feeling. 

It sucked down here on the island. We lost power 5am Monday and didn’t get it back on until 6pm Friday. 

Multiple power lines snapped in half, half our roof blew off and the rain caused the ceilings to collapse in those two rooms. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Just got back from Htown... I think my folx were literally the last people in Mo City / Ft. Bend to get their power back.

That's crazy.  My gf lives near there in Stafford and she didn't lose power not once. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...