Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

You should have sent this post to Peyton Manning so he could read it at the podium before announcing Rodgers as the 2021 MVP.  

And the guy that everyone thinks should've won MVP is somewhere celebrating with the Lombardi Trophy. What's your ******* point?

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The NFL has broken NFL Gamepass to the point you can't even watch it, much less do any video capture, but I can provide a few screenshots if people will appreciate that?

I would appreciate that because I always enjoy a good sharing of views on actually footballs.

But I grant you a football because **** gamepass its so god damn awful i hate it so much. It was fine and then they broke it. ******* nerds.

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

The rent is due. He needed to play better, but you seem to expect him to play like it's 2010 against the Falcons every week. That's not reality. QBs don't don't throw perfect passes every drop back. They don't see every "open" WR every time there may be one. To use a phrase thrown around a lot here, "this isn't Madden" where you just hit a button. There are several variables impacting 99% of those plays.

He had to trust lazard and give him "50/50s" at some point. All night he was 1v1, the field was slanted. If you wanted to get deep it was gonna be Lazard making a big man play. I could see it from the stands. I know he could see it on his tablet.

Field Yates -  The Packers have created $3.08M in 2022 cap space by converting $3.85M of RB Aaron Jones' 2022 compensation into a signing bonus and adding two void years, per source. Green Bay has now created nearly $14M in cap space over the past two days, with more moves ahead.

14 hours ago, packfanfb said:

With age, 12 is becoming more like every other NFL QB...when they feel pressured in the pocket, eyes drop, progressions aren't crisp and generally, things go south. Even the great Patrick Mahomes has **** the bed the last two years because Tampa harassed him and so did Cincy in the 2nd half. 

It's on par with why every single year the team with typically the hottest pass rush ends up being the team that makes it all the way. 

Read this again slowly.....then tell me why we need to enable our Diva QB.  Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?  Yes, you know what that is and it isn't nor hasn't been productive.

By your own post we should trade him and load up on Edge players.

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dianna Russini - Aaron Rodgers will be informing the Packers of his decision soon, per league sources. I’m told there are multiple teams with offers on the table but of course, nothing can happen until the Green Bay Packers allow a trade.

Multiple teams.  Sell high. Might get an offer we can't refuse.  Trade Rodgers, cut Z, sign Adams, extend P Smith and we will still win the division next year.  With a bright future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Multiple teams.  Sell high. Might get an offer we can't refuse.  Trade Rodgers, cut Z, sign Adams, extend P Smith and we will still win the division next year.  With a bright future.

Or how 'bout this fantasy? AR says he wants to come back and in fact does so at a well below market cost - savings of which can be transferred to getting his best buddy the contract he want - and the entire group can move forward w/o cutting the roster to bare bones - or - redoing everybody's contract and adding void years - read: mortgaging the future cap.

Seamless :)

Damn unlikely too :)

• Like 1