Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Sounds like they’re restructuring Bak, Kenny, and looking to bring back Crosby ( kind of surprising if they go to Love) based on gutey’s comments. 

hopefully some good news on Gary:

I think the Packers think they can contend with Jordan Love at QB.  They probably want to surround him with the best they can and give him a fighting chance.

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think the Packers think they can contend with Jordan Love at QB.  They probably want to surround him with the best they can and give him a fighting chance.

I actually think the Packers just have to restructure everyone just to get through the next season, regardless of who's under center

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Wouldnt Oline/Pass catcher help with that more?

4 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

I actually think the Packers just have to restructure everyone just to get through the next season, regardless of who's under center

Crosby is a Free Agent

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Sure seems that if you gave Gute some truth serum he'd say, "he's gone .. we're dealing him".  Hopefully he's speaking for everyone in a position of power there.

Yeah. I really wish I was a fly on the wall to the front office discussions. I'd love to know what they say behind closed doors

6 minutes ago, Pugger said:

And by restructuring several players he is doing just that.  As for AR I suppose Gute is waiting to hear if Rodgers wants to continue playing.  You will be able to knock me over with a feather if he retires.

The writing is on the wall for him to retire, but he's clearly got something left in the tank if he wants to keep going.  If the thought of playing with a different team gets him excited I could see him playing 2-3 more years.

Edited by {Family Ghost}