Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Hands said:

Leader, mine was in the mail. It came too late for me to join them for dinner. Maybe yours is in the mail too.

:)

They can dine in private for all I care. I happened to be wandering around the NYPost to see if the NYY had anything going on get caught up on the latest NYG coaching rumors when I came across this article - so I thought I'd drop if off here.

I'm undecided whether I care if the NE DC (Patricia) takes the DET or NYG HC position. I presume he'll be a good HC but the BB coaching tree isnt full with HC coaching successes - so guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

37 minutes ago, Leader said:

:)

They can dine in private for all I care. I happened to be wandering around the NYPost to see if the NYY had anything going on get caught up on the latest NYG coaching rumors when I came across this article - so I thought I'd drop if off here.

I'm undecided whether I care if the NE DC (Patricia) takes the DET or NYG HC position. I presume he'll be a good HC but the BB coaching tree isnt full with HC coaching successes - so guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

I also wonder with the Titans firing their coach if they have an agreement with one of the Patriot's coaches. Odd how that went down!

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

A source tells SportingNews that former Packers secondary coach Darren Perry is interviewing for same position with the Texans

"Pass game coordinator" which is supposedly Joe Whitt's new position means DB coach I believe. I imagine we'll carry an assignment underneath him since he'll have more responsibility.

Think we just need a DL/LB coach depending on which one Graham from NYG took. Moss and Perry are gone.

33 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

"Pass game coordinator" which is supposedly Joe Whitt's new position means DB coach I believe. I imagine we'll carry an assignment underneath him since he'll have more responsibility.

Think we just need a DL/LB coach depending on which one Graham from NYG took. Moss and Perry are gone.

Makes sense, maybe Pettine has a DB coach he likes...and Graham said he wants the LB coaching spot, he only took on DL to round out his career

That last page made me physically ill to read.

Also I don't think there's ever been a more photoshopped woman than Danica Patrick. She looks way more like her Nascar roster shots than she does any picture in SI. She does not have aristocratic features. I almost feel bad for her. That's got to really suck.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That last page made me physically ill to read.

Also I don't think there's ever been a more photoshopped woman than Danica Patrick. She looks way more like her Nascar roster shots than she does any picture in SI. She does not have aristocratic features. I almost feel bad for her. That's got to really suck.

No Fun League

• Like 1

Gary Emanuel could be the DL coach hire ? Well, I've liked every acquisition the Packers have made so far this offseason, so while I know nothing about him, I'm hopeful.

As for Ed Policy as a likely successor to Murphy, well, Carmen Policy was dreadful for the 49ers, he kept  pushing the cap hit into future years until the cap debt was crippling, so I hope the son hasn't learned any bad habits from his dad.