Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Some RB talent out there. I like the idea of Mason the most.

Ronald Jones II - FA

Melvin Gordon - Ravens PS

Salvon Ahmed or Jeff Wilson - Dolphins 3rd/4th stringers

Tyrion Davis-Price - 49ers 4th RB on depth chart

Jordan Mason - 49ers 3rd RB on depth chart - 5.11 223lbs, 24 age, 2022: 258yds, 6.0 avg, 2023: 90yds, 5.6 avg. They got McCaffery and Mitchell, Mason is a tradeable asset, he was an UDFA. Give them a 6th rounder for him

46 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Ronald Jones II - FA

Jordan Mason - 49ers 3rd RB on depth chart - 5.11 223lbs, 24 age, 2022: 258yds, 6.0 avg, 2023: 90yds, 5.6 avg. They got McCaffery and Mitchell, Mason is a tradeable asset, he was an UDFA. Give them a 6th rounder for him

Jones isn't good

Gordon is likely washed

Ahmed and Wilson are on a team that is in a position to make a run in the playoffs, highly doubt MIA is trading them unless it is for a above value return

Davis Price and Mason are similar to the MIA RB's.  Teams in playoff contention and strong super bowl contenders rarely will trade away depth pieces for future draft picks.

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Ronald Jones II - FA

Jordan Mason looked good last week against Dallas.  I was impressed.

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

Jones isn't good

Gordon is likely washed

Ahmed and Wilson are on a team that is in a position to make a run in the playoffs, highly doubt MIA is trading them unless it is for a above value return

Davis Price and Mason are similar to the MIA RB's.  Teams in playoff contention and strong super bowl contenders rarely will trade away depth pieces for future draft picks.

Interesting that Niners and Phins have kept 4 RBs on their roster and they are all pretty quality. The 49ers seems to pick and develop good running backs, Jeff Wilson is from that stable also. If I was Gute I would overvalue and give up something for Mason in a heartbeat. Mason also has to push for the trade going from RB3 to potentially RB1 or 2 depending if Jones gets healthy or not.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL...didnt you make a comment recently where people always think your kidding?

Yes, it's because I'm British. And we don't rule the waves any more, and our country has gone down the toilet, and no one takes English people seriously as a result. We are life's biggest joke. We haven't won the World Cup since 1966 and what's worse on what I consider a 'safe space,' this Packers forum, my opinions are ridiculed and don't carry the gravitas with which they are intended. It's like I'm the Dean Lowry of the forum!

P.S. For those who are wondering, Dean Lowry has a PFF grade of 44.0, 2 solo tackles and 7 assists, 0 QB pressures, 0 sacks in 155 snaps. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Yes, it's because I'm British. And we don't rule the waves any more, and our country has gone down the toilet, and no one takes English people seriously as a result. We are life's biggest joke. We haven't won the World Cup since 1966 and what's worse on what I consider a 'safe space,' this Packers forum, my opinions are ridiculed and don't carry the gravitas with which they are intended. It's like I'm the Dean Lowry of the forum!

P.S. For those who are wondering, Dean Lowry has a PFF grade of 44.0, 2 solo tackles and 7 assists, 0 QB pressures, 0 sacks in 155 snaps. 

Easy. Reverse the mistake that was Brexit and all the above will be absolved :)