Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Was that the one where they fought a guy called the Grimmace and he had 4 arms and robot legs and jumped on a giant iguana that ran out of a volcano?  I had to pause that movie because I was laughing so hard.  I don't remember anything else about it but that.  I think that was all three of the Star Wars movies, the ones with Natalie Portman.  

I dropped out of the Star Wars franchise after the 2nd movie. Meh.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dropped out of the Star Wars franchise after the 2nd movie. Meh.

I think I saw them all, but I only remember the first three, the one with the kid, and that part with the Grimace.  I think also there was the new, new one where some black kid beats up Brienne of Tarth.  

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think I saw them all, but I only remember the first three, the one with the kid, and that part with the Grimace.  I think also there was the new, new one where some black kid beats up Brienne of Tarth.  

I think the second one was the one with Jabba the Hut? Regardless, thats the last one I saw full length.
I watched some of the young Luke/Darth...and thought it sucked.

22 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Was that the one where they fought a guy called the Grimmace and he had 4 arms and robot legs and jumped on a giant iguana that ran out of a volcano?  I had to pause that movie because I was laughing so hard.  I don't remember anything else about it but that.  I think that was all three of the Star Wars movies, the ones with Natalie Portman.  

HOW DARE YOU!

e03ba6abf623b5964b0d7949745bdf95ee8efc01

14 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

HOW DARE YOU!

e03ba6abf623b5964b0d7949745bdf95ee8efc01

giphy.gif

Yeah, that's the guy!  I don't know where he came from, but Ewan MacGregor was like chasing him for some reason and Shattered Glass fought him too, I think.  Then he jumped on a ******* iguana and it ran up the side of a volcano!  Absolute riot!  @Leader, if you don't like Star Wars, check this one out.  It is funny as hell.  I don't remember what else happened, or why they wanted to fight this guy, but it was the funniest scene in a movie for a really long time.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Leader said:

A somewhat late notification :)

...I've gotta ask, how DID they manage to serve Beer at the Ice Bowl? Those temperatures don't just freeze liquids solid, they burst the cans. And Beer popsicles would just stick to everybody's tongues. Did they lace that sh*t with gasoline?

5 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

...I've gotta ask, how DID they manage to serve Beer at the Ice Bowl? Those temperatures don't just freeze liquids solid, they burst the cans. And Beer popsicles would just stick to everybody's tongues. Did they lace that sh*t with gasoline?

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2017/12/20/it-was-so-cold-during-cowboys-packers-ice-bowl-they-had-to-sell-beer-in-the-bathroom/

So, what week are we in now?  15?

Are we sitting here without a single 100 yard rusher or 100 yard receiver, in a single game, 15 games into the season?

Not that it matters all that much, I just fine it odd and wonder how many other teams are like this, or have been like this.