Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

After seeing 8M/Y for Swift, I probably don't want to know what GB will be paying Jacobs.

I guess this confirms that GB's reported interest in Taylor last year was legit.

It's going to be 10 mil plus I bet.  Wonder what is going on with Aaron Jones?  I sure hope he's back, but wonder if things hit a snag there?

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's going to be 10 mil plus I bet.  Wonder what is going on with Aaron Jones?  I sure hope he's back, but wonder if things hit a snag there?

Jones is for sure in our plans. He's just probably good for 10-12 games max and Dillon ain't it. RB2 (or 1B) was one of our biggest needs this offseason.

Edited by incognito_man

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

It will be 10M+ for sure, and I do think Jones will be back.  MLF and Gute value RB's way more than GB fans do.

So does Gute now turns his attention to S?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Jones is for sure in our plans. He's just probably good for 10-12 games max and Dillon ain't it. RB2 (or 1B) was one of our biggest needs this offseason.

Yeah .. I think it's going to be one of the best RB duo's in football. 

• Like 2