Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 hours ago, Scoremore said:

For 17K a night I think I'll drive 90 minutes.  People just have too much money.  They should give me some. 

Wait....havent you heard? The economy's in **** shape :)

On 6/18/2024 at 6:41 PM, Leader said:

Sounds like Corey needs to get his house cleaned up and on the market for a few days. Be a capitalist Corey. Capitalism is a good thing. 

3 hours ago, Scoremore said:

For 17K a night I think I'll drive 90 minutes.  People just have too much money.  They should give me some. 

Good plan! Heck if you are only 90 minutes away maybe you can get 5-10K for your house for a few days? 

Also, asking 17K a night and getting 17K a night might be two different subjects. 

"A lot of other people wanted me to grit through it (in lieu of surgery)," Bakhtiari said. "But no one experiences what you truly experience. I've been gritting through it for three years. I'm in constant pain. I'm so happy now to be on the other side of it and get the actual surgery that I needed because my knee was not in a good place.

Am I the only one wondering if Bakhtiari could someday sue the Packers for medical malpractice for misdiagnosing his injury?

2 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Am I the only one wondering if Bakhtiari could someday sue the Packers for medical malpractice for misdiagnosing his injury?

No. 

The diagnosis was correct. They agreed together on the treatment protocol knowing the risks. It just happened to come up snake eyes.

Even if he does and the Packers were somehow deemed to be at fault, who cares? It's not coming out of the salary cap. 

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No. 

The diagnosis was correct. They agreed together on the treatment protocol knowing the risks. It just happened to come up snake eyes.

Even if he does and the Packers were somehow deemed to be at fault, who cares? It's not coming out of the salary cap. 

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No. 

Packers have zero liability in this, corporations which the Packers are protect themselves 10 ways on this. The above post is spot on, he was part of the treatment plan.

yes, the packers are conservative when it comes to surgery, but surgery isn’t reversible if there are complications.

Drew Brees is an example of surgery risks, even a “successful” surgery. He can’t lift his right arm anymore not because of the injury but because of the surgery. The complications of his surgery gave him years of playing but he was in constant pain management and now throws left handed when playing with his kids.

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Sounds like Corey needs to get his house cleaned up and on the market for a few days. Be a capitalist Corey. Capitalism is a good thing. 

Good plan! Heck if you are only 90 minutes away maybe you can get 5-10K for your house for a few days? 

Also, asking 17K a night and getting 17K a night might be two different subjects. 

Nah they can get hotels up here $275-$400 a night.  Nice resorts too.  Not booked up yet.  Wife works at one of them.  They are jacking rates a bit but not too bad.  Way tourists throw money around up here (Door County) makes me feel like a cheap bastard.  It's nuts. 17K a night to rent a house well that's just insane. 

Draft used to be just for us football geeks back in the 80's and 90's.  Can't believe it's turned into such a spectacle. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

The Packers scored more points against the Chiefs than any team last year during the regular season. I found that interesting. 

Love had a passer rating of 118.6 vs Mahomes at 79.1. It was the 3rd of 3 straight wins in which Love bested Justin Herbert, Jared Goff and Mahomes. 

• Like 1