National Championship Game | #4 Alabama vs #3 Georgia

WeaponX

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• #3 Georgia
    • #4 Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, pf9 said:

The NCAA should mandate that if a bowl happens to match two members of the same conference, then a crew from that conference works that game.

It's an "all-star" group of officials, it won't really matter what conference they're from...

Still what a way to usher in this stadium - Falcons make playoffs in the first year, and a national title game in FBS. They should have left the Georgia Dome intact though, perhaps sell it to DreamWorks Animation to use as a production facility.

Just now, RollEagles said:

That could work really well. We could even maybe play him all over the secondary. He's physical enough I think

Sounds good to me.

I've seen some round 3 grades on him. Might not be there when our 2nd pick rolls around at the end of the 4th.

Just now, pf9 said:

Still what a way to usher in this stadium - Falcons make playoffs in the first year, and a national title game in FBS.

This is true. They hosted that FSU-Alabama game (at the time that was a huge deal), the SEC championship. 

Although, the Falcons won't be playing a playoff game in this stadium this season but I still take your point.

Archived