Cowboys Coaching Carousel - Paul Alexander named OL coach

WizardHawk

8 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Our line is still vastly superior.

I suspect he will help in pass-protection. But our bread and butter should be running. :(

Forget running. We need help pass blocking so that way Dak has a clean pocket when passing on 1st and goal from the 3 yard line.

Well, unless this team finds an identity and builds around that, all of these hires just feels like we are grasping at straws. None of it feels like a calculated attempt to approach next season with a game plan that will help our young players succeed.

But of course you all have been saying that.

The only comfort I can offer is that, and I cannot explain why, whenever our up and coming season looks bleak, we always come out strong and go far.

Keep em crossed for 8 months folks. 

I'm indifferent about the hire but everyone that is worried about what kind of running system we will have must remember that the assistants have no say. Their going to run whatever JG and SL tell them too.

1 hour ago, BobbyBelt said:

Not much to it. Players on the offensive line felt he was in over his head. They didn't think he was equipped to do oversee the unit.

That’s interesting. I’m curious why he would stick around for 3 years then. Just another Garrett yes man I guess

Archived