Cowboys Coaching Carousel - Paul Alexander named OL coach

WizardHawk

43 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Nope, our next Target we will be working on will be Cable.

Paul Alexander got hired by the bears yesterday. Would post a link but im on my phone.

I see nothing anywhere that says that. Only thing I see is he interviewed with us Today. Only thing bears hired was OC Marc Helfrich

5 hours ago, TheBeast23 said:

I hear we’re trying to sign the bengals offensive line coach? Kinda odd since they haven’t really been too great as a unit over the years. 

Is it odd for us? We hired our OC from the Lions. And our QB coach is our backup QB from last year.

Just now, DaBoys said:

Is it odd for us? We hired our OC from the Lions. And our QB coach is our backup QB from last year.

I mean a case could be made for Linehan as a Coordinator. He definitely hasn’t been great for us all the time but he’s had some success. I still would love to move on from him. However there isn’t an excuse for Moore being QB coach lol don’t know what to think there. Feel like this is the 2009 draft but for coaches lol

9 hours ago, TheBeast23 said:

I hear we’re trying to sign the bengals offensive line coach? Kinda odd since they haven’t really been too great as a unit over the years. 

Are we trying to get their OL coach or did you misunderstand? Pollack was named their OL coach today.

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Are we trying to get their OL coach or did you misunderstand? Pollack was named their OL coach today.

No I read that Paul Alexander was interviewing with us today. I heard about Pollack hiring only a few hours ago. however Im told he was hired by the bears but can’t find any info of him being hired by them 

I posted Ian Rapoports tweet on the last page. 

29 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Has anyone thought that maybe no coaches want to come here? That maybe they think they wont have any say?

Possible. Or, they don't want to come into a stable situation, as Garrett is basically on a 1 year deal right now. Regardless how much Jerry loves him, Dallas misses the playoffs next season Garrett is gone.

Just now, TheBeast23 said:

No I read that he was interviewing with us today. I heard about that news after I found the tweet that said he would interview with us today however Im told he was hired by the bears but can’t find any info of him being hired

Bears hired Notre Dame OL coach yesterday.

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Bears hired Notre Dame OL coach yesterday.

Okay so the Paul Alexander hiring is still out there then. You can look on the internet suprised no one saw the interview first because seems there are a few websites reporting it with Ian Rapoports tweet about it.

Archived