Cowboys Coaching Carousel - Paul Alexander named OL coach

WizardHawk

Just now, WizardHawk said:

I don't think anyone really pointed finger at the assts. 

You and I both know that isn't true. We could just look at Wade Wilson and see that.

That's not to say that some change wasn't warranted, but now we have completely gutted our staff. This seems to be a bad idea.

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You and I both know that isn't true. We could just look at Wade Wilson and see that.

That's not to say that some change wasn't warranted, but now we have completely gutted our staff. This seems to be a bad idea.

Yeah, I kinda forgot about Wilson. Think he took the brunt of the noise about assts. 

Gutting probably will be a bad idea if Moore, Austin, Gurode, and Choice are the supposed solution. 

On 1/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, textaz03 said:

Yeah I don’t see the point of kicking all the assistants to the curb and keeping the coordinators. To me that makes no sense at all

I don't get it either. The coordinator is the one who coordinates everything and he gets help from his assistants. So we are saying that everything we were designing was fine, but the position assistants weren't carrying out the grand design with enough zest and pep? That's almost like having a GM that can't be fired but continues to fire others, while admitting he would fire himself if he could. Oh wait....

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

This isn't the way to do it. If you feel like the party's over then yeah, clean house, but you can't clean house and keep the people who threw the party.  It'll just get messy again.

No. It's really not a great plan from my perspective either. Maybe it works, but I have my doubts. The big 3 are still making the calls on the field.

Archived