Cowboys Coaching Carousel - Paul Alexander named OL coach

WizardHawk

9 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

No idea who Mac Engle(?) is or how reliable anything from Star-Telegram is, but according to his "source" Marinelli is considering retirement. 

I've heard of him before...can't speak to his accuracy on reporting though. 

If Marinelli is considering retirement, could be why we haven't seen Eberflus mentioned as being up for any other gigs...

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

No idea who Mac Engle(?) is or how reliable anything from Star-Telegram is, but according to his "source" Marinelli is considering retirement. 

That’s a local paper in the Dallas area. Very reputable. Both Mac and his wife, Jennifer Floyd Engle (aka the Little Ball of Hate), and very good journalists.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you guys seen the rumor that Bill Belichick is considering leaving the Pats for the Giants job? I know we have no realistic shot at stealing him away... but how fantastic would that be?

This concerns me greatly

Belichick probably looks at Garrett, Pederson, and Gruden Lite as potential divisional competition and chuckles the most sinister of chuckles

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

lmao. 

Anyone who has read my posts on Moore over the years knows that I’ve always felt that he’d make a great coach. That being said, he isn’t ready to be the QB coach of an NFL team. You can’t put that much pressure on a guy who’s never coached before. 

10 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Anyone who has read my posts on Moore over the years knows that I’ve always felt that he’d make a great coach. That being said, he isn’t ready to be the QB coach of an NFL team. You can’t put that much pressure on a guy who’s never coached before. 

Although I agree too much with you here, our coaching staff needs some fresh ideas.

Archived