Wild Card Week Mock Draft. 2nd round added Jan 6th

zappa13004

I love your Buffalo Bills picks!!  I really can't argue with any of them but if I were a GM I wouldn't take Love in the 1st round with our 2nd pick we just have to many needs to spend an early pick on a RB expecially since we have Shady under contract next year.  I do see us taken a RB this year but like you said in the 4th or 5th round.  

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Brian O'Neil at 36

Can you tell me your thought about it ? I mean O'Neill because you not happy with Coleman ? Or because you think about future Thomas' replacement ? I cant wait to see Penny at the senior bowl week.

7 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

then pick Nick Chubb with Philly's 2nd. I don't see much difference in the RBs past Barkley.

To me Harris is the 3rd RB behind Barkley and Love. Maybe im wrong ? He runs well. He had less carries than others so fresher legs. He lost weight in offseason and so did recover his speed. Not saying hed be a speedy back but he has some and scored long TDs in 2017. Along with some power, he can force missed tackles. 

UPDATE : it is halftime and Harris did show nothing ! He faces a very good Georgia front 7 okay but...Harris the 3rd best of that class ? I dont know...:)

On 1/4/2018 at 9:54 PM, zappa13004 said:

3- Colts : Saquon Barkley RB Penn St

35- Colts : Austin Bryant OLB Clemson

Would be ecstatic with Barkley.   Not a fan of Bryant though.  With how your draft shakes out I'd prefer Tremaine Edmunds, Brian O'Neill, or Braden Smith there. 

32 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Would be ecstatic with Barkley.   Not a fan of Bryant though.  With how your draft shakes out I'd prefer Tremaine Edmunds, Brian O'Neill, or Braden Smith there. 

I liked his start of the season, so feline ! But the 3 you talk about im okay with..

6 hours ago, DudeWhat??? said:

Big Ben has been talking retirement for 2 years now....unlike Brees he doesn't seem keen on playing into his 40's....Thus if Jackson Falls they would take him.

Do you think they will work something in FA ? Cousins, trade for A.Smith, Bridgewater or ?

On 1/5/2018 at 3:37 PM, zappa13004 said:

I really do not have that position as a need for the Lions. Roquan Smith gone in this mock. I thought about Wilkins but a Lions'fan explained to me than he does not fit the system. Ferrell ? I think Ansah will be back and on the other side they like bigger DE like Zettel who is nice so i passed on Ferrell. At some point i thought Josh Jackson could be kind of BPA and it is not like you were totally set at the position so...About RB i do not think Guice, K.Johnson or Harris are 1st round pick or at least i think a guy like Josh Jackson is more legit than them, especially with such a deep deep class at RB.

We don't know what the system will be at this point. With the way this defense has been developed, the front 7 could change to the 3-4 very easily. I don't know if Wilkins is better in an odd or even front. 

A nt is probably the biggest need as it stands. With Ansah (tagged), Hyder, Zettle + a draft pick at OLB. A'Shawn Robinson is not a nt. Haloti Ngata is free agent who can't stay healthy. Akeem Spence and Corn Washington are the other 2 guys who can play the odd front DT.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:03 AM, zappa13004 said:

Do you think they will work something in FA ? Cousins, trade for A.Smith, Bridgewater or ?

It’s possible but all are stop gaps at this point.... Lamar will sit for two years .. Steelers are patient ... thus only three coaches in the last 5 to 6 decades

On 1/5/2018 at 8:12 AM, THE DUKE said:

Other Bengals fans will likely disagree, but if Calvin Ridley falls to 12 with the Brown, Nelson, and Smith all taken, I think I take him.  I know we just spent a #9 overall pick on John Ross, but Ridley is a top 4 talent in this draft in my opinion.  Green/Ridley/Ross/Boyd/Malone would be a helluva WR group.  I'm also not that high on McGlinchey, he really struggled against his tougher competition this year.  If we could trade down and still take Billy Price, that would probably be ideal in this first 11 picks scenario.

We can’t go WR again. I hear what you are saying but we have to fix the oline 

Archived