Let the Games Begin! Week 18

vike daddy

Saints offer a bit of an unknown, because we can't really use the film from Game 1 because the offense/personnel has changed

I didn't overreact to the Panthers loss. I said it then and I'll say it again: it was only a couple of long plays that were the difference. I like our odds in fixing what went wrong on those plays.

4 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Saints offer a bit of an unknown, because we can't really use the film from Game 1 because the offense/personnel has changed

I didn't overreact to the Panthers loss. I said it then and I'll say it again: it was only a couple of long plays that were the difference. I like our odds in fixing what went wrong on those plays.

I agree.  I'd rather The Vikes face Carolina.

Just now, Robb_K said:

I agree.  I'd rather The Vikes face Carolina.

Yeah, NEW Orleans could offer the greatest challenge, but the Vikes will rise to the challenge.

Vikes > N.O. (Divisional)

Vikes > Atlanta (NFCCG)

How sweet would that be? Avenge two of our most devastating historical losses in one year :).

21 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Time for Bills vs. Jags. I'll be pulling for Buffalo but I don't think they have a snowball's chance against the Jags' starting defense. Bortles might not do much but he'll do enough.

Feels like this is going to end with a 3-0 final

I think it's safe to say neither of these teams is making the Super Bowl. It's almost a comedy of errors at this point. Jaguar penalties allowed the Bills to get all the way to the goalline, where they promptly went backwards.

Archived