Week 18: Titans vs. Chiefs

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

No announcer will fellate and fondle a player like Madden with Favre. It's not possible. No one else will ever have the chance, frankly.

I'm pretty sure Madden had some sort of contract drawn up that requires that when he (John) dies, Favre must be buried with him... whether Brett is dead or not.

Just now, The LBC said:

See. I like to tell myself that the reason I pushed myself so hard to earn the money that I do was so I could take care of my family, when really it's so that I could drink good liquor and avoid having to drink crap (by definition, any wine that is not the natural color of a grape is crap).

You’d struggle to take care of yourself, let alone your family if you drank MD on the regular.

The reason it’s popular over here is because it works quickly, it’s cheap and it’s easy to get when you’re 15.

Yes, Scotland has social problems.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

You’d struggle to take care of yourself, let alone your family if you drank MD on the regular.

The reason it’s popular over here is because it works quickly, it’s cheap and it’s easy to get when you’re 15.

Yes, Scotland has social problems.

I mean, I can relate.  When I was 15 we were drinking Aftershock and (when you could get it) Bacardi 151 for the same reason.

Archived