GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Saints @ Vikings  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

11 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Rammy spelled "Kamara" wrong. That did New Orleans in.

Will Cam Jordan stay at one end side or will he be moved around to both?

Jordan plays every defensive line position and some OLB. The Saints do their best to avoid having him double teamed...unfortunately he’s so much better than everyone on the line that he still rarely avoids a double team...but still wins. Dudes a stud. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

if they do pull a W out of there... are they going to eat it like Winston does?

Winston ate a hand gesture that represented getting the win. I'm talking about an actual win. You can't eat those, silly. :P

6 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Vikings are probably going to win, but I still have hope that the Saints can pull one out of their a**. ;)

You would think that the Vikings should have the advantage (we won in a previous meeting, better overall record, playing at home, etc.), but in the playoffs all that stuff can and does go out the window a lot.  These are two very good teams and either one is more than capable of pulling out the win.  I really want to win this one, but I am definitely nervous going into it.  If the Saints get up on us early, I don't know if we have an offense that is dynamic enough to catch up.  I'm just hoping our D will keep that from happening.  Tough to say what will happen at this point. 

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

vegas has the over/under at 45 with the vikings four point favourites so they're "projecting" the score is 24.5-20.5 for the vikes.

personally i think it will be lower scoring than that, like 17-14 or something.

Archived